Profile Photo

The Chosen Generation

• Public Group
  • 1 month, 2 weeks ago

members

I am very sad but still strong!

Home Forums The Chosen Generation I am very sad but still strong!

last updated by Anne White 6 months ago
1 voice
1 reply
  • Author
    Rev. Jay Smull
    Keymaster

Shalom!

Today morning, I have been robbed very early and I lost my laptop, my external removal disk and my removal USB key. Inside the laptop there are all the mark sheets of my pupils and I am still wondering what i must do. The third and last term exam is to be in two weeks and today was the last day for all pupils.

All my job (the Youtube videos, the files and all the job I did and saved from internet are inside). I don’t know what i must for now and even for next school year.

I cannot work without a computer. I have some paper I did not give back to my pupils. I am afraid of not giving right marks to my pupils. I also have been running a letters exchange between my pupils and other pupils from overseas. All the saved job is inside. If the robber(s) could bring me back all my materials or devices I would be very glad. I know Yahweh my Lord God is able of every kind of miracle and I strongly believe that everything is possible to Him.

The robber(s) came home under rain. The lock of my door does not close anymore so I hold it slightly closed thanks to a lace. However, it closes from the outside. I got up around 2am to go to the bathroom then I went back to the house and I stayed awake until around 3am to 4am. I plugged my laptop and it was when I woke that I noticed the damage. Certainly, the wind of the rain had opened the door.
    I am very upset and very sad.

Please I really need your prayers and advice.
    [signature]

Anne White
    Participant

Shalom! And I would say that everything is possible by his will and miracle only happens when a human is totally left at his mercy but I got to say that in schools many students are overloaded which cause them to flee from education which is a key factor behind running away from learning and bring about stress and pressure which directly affect their mental and physical health. As dissertation help UK|NursingEssays In general it occurs in a form of academic pressures which can simply be referred as how students’ face off stress and pressure with some challenge which is the direct reason of burdening on them

topic tags

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

screen tagSupport