Home Forums Re: What is the Trinity?

Jason Tucker

I believe that anyone that thinks they have the nature of God figured out is only fooling themselves. To claim that the trinity is a fact is to me like the world claiming evolution is a scientific fact. Just my opinion, but I dont believe the Bible gives any real evidence for the trinity but maybe someday I will be given some revelation to prove otherwise. I also dont think it is required for our salvation to know Godhead exactly how God intended it. Thier is one God and in my opinion three offices that He has inhabited and does inhabit anytime He wants. I dont believe that their are 3 seperate persons I have always had a hard time believing that God has multiple personalities. Then you have the baptism, Mathew 28:18-19 teaches in the Name (singular) of the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit. Then when we see it put into practice by the apostles they baptize in the Lord Jesus or Jesus Christ (Acts 2:38, Acts 8:16, Acts 10:48, Acts 19:5, Romans 6:3). Just thought I would put my 2 cents in.

God Bless,

J

screen tagSupport