Home Forums Re: What is the Trinity?

<<<<<< (Fahad Sheikh says…..See my question is not who is the OT and NT King and what not, but rather that, you differentiate the Father and the Son as three persons, you say Father and Son are equal, while Father has always been the greater of the two.>>>>

lovemenot says…. You believe in one God? If you are Father and Son equals = two for you. What is God command? Only One God shall you worship. First of all, I did not told you Father and Son are equal. You say that for yourself. I told you Father and Son are One God! I told you the God from Old and New Testament are one!

If you cannot accept God in a human form. You got the problem. Because already been prophesied that God himself will give us the sign. What sign? Will be born in Bethlehem. He will be called…..Isaiah 9:6

For unto us a child is born, unto us a son is given: and the government shall be upon his shoulder: and his name shall be called Wonderful, Counsellor, The mighty God, The everlasting Father, The Prince of Peace.

Let me chop it down into pieces for you. You might ended worshipping 5 gods on this verses.

1. Wonderful

2. Counsellor

3. The mighty God

4. The everlasting Father

5. The Prince of Peace

So tell me the child is born. Is this child has a human flesh? ofcourse! Just like you and I. Is this child stay little baby? No. He grow like you and I. Is this child is the mighty God? Yes. According to Isaiah. Called The mighty God.

Is this child called wonderful? Yes. Is this child called The Prince of Peace? Yes.

Is this child called The everlasting Father? Can I repeat that again! Is this child which is called the Son. Called everlasting Father. Now tell me is the Son and the Father are two or one? Ofcourse they are one! My friend you will never understand the wisdom of God if won’t let him talk the Spirit through you.

Is the beginning of Genesis told you that God create man in His own image? Ofcourse! God is a fully man and God! This is the mystery from the beginning. That had been hid in God.

screen tagSupport