Home Forums Re: What is the Trinity?

<<<<Fahad Sheikh says…..You are right to say that they are not 6 gods, but when you conclude the three aspects I have a questions. If the Father is the Creator, then the Son not Creator, as that is not part of his description that you have given. If the Son is the King, then the Father is not the King, because that is not part of his description. So they cannot perform the job of the other, then how are they equal?>>>>>

lovemenot respond…. Father is the creator from the Old Testament. So Jesus Christ is to confirm that He is the Creator from the Old Testament also.

Whatever God in the Old Testament it will back it up in the New Testament. God in the Old Testament is a King. Jesus Christ is a King. Same God. That is the reason why we only have one God.

God Old Testament:

Isaiah 43:15

I am the Lord, your Holy One, the creator of Israel, your King.

Jesus New Testament:

Ephes. 3:9

And to make all men see what is the fellowship of the mystery, which from the beginning of the world hath been hid in God, who created all things by Jesus Christ:

God Old Testament:

Psalm 44:4

Thou art my King, O God: command deliverances for Jacob.

Jesus New Testament:

Matthew 2:1

Now when Jesus was born in Bethlehem of Judaea in the days of Herod the king, behold, there came wise men from the east to Jerusalem,

Matthew 2:2

Saying, Where is he that is born King of the Jews? for we have seen his star in the east, and are come to worship him.

screen tagSupport