Home Forums Re: What is the Trinity?

Lovemenot responds concerning the trinity:

“This is very, very tough subject not very many people likes to hear this. But we need to know. Because my own personal feeling about living for God is…. I had to take this seriously for myself. And when I teach to someone make sure I can explain further enough that they can understand about the soul and body. Where the soul going in the final day.”

<<<<<<Ken says………The question was not about the body and soul, or where the soul is going the final day, it was about the trinity. Again I ask; what is your view on the trinity? Are there 3 separate Gods as some believe? Or are the 3 God heads a mere fraction of a complete God by themselves but make 1 complete God only when they are together

Peace

Ken>>>>>>>>>>>

Lovemenot responds……………….

My answer is……. One GOD only. 100%. PERIOD.

<<<<<<Remember! There are three that bear record in heaven, the Father, the word, and the Holy Ghost: and these three are one. I John 5:7>>>>>>>>>

I better answer you before you get confused. Because I am fixing to give all the detailed to the best of my knowledge that God given me.

I believe Ken …. God is already given you the revelation about one Godhead. You just want to make sure I will respond same without any doubt. That Jesus Christ is the ALMIGHTY GOD from the beginning of the creation.

I ask you first if I can ask you questions I never thought we can go this far about the body and soul. I quess you and I we got a ball time rolling. You said I can ask you. So I did. I just want to clarify that to you. Let’s go back to the Trinity. Some of my answers you can read it on my blog.

<<<<<<Ken says….. Again I ask; what is your view on the trinity? >>>>>>>>>>>

lovemenot respond……… I already answer that to you. Did you read my respond from the beginning? If I have to write a long explanation I will do it just for you. Just like I did concerning body and soul. This is good for you and I. I am available and gives me opportunity to be part God’s kingdom. Jesus Christ taught them so many years and years about the kingdom of God.Or you can say…. “The Plan Of God”. Who am I to refuse not to tell you.

<<<<<<Ken says….. Again I ask; what is your view on the trinity? >>>>>>>>>>>

lovemenot responds……

Number one: Trinity never been mentioned in the bible.

Number two: According to the dictionary Trinity meaning three beings. (God can never,never,never three beings.)

Number three: God can never,never,never,never, never, have 3Godhead’s.

These are: will violating the word of God. No other God beside me.

<<<<<<<<ken says….Are there 3 separate Gods as some believe? >>>>>>>>>>

lovemenot respond……… My answer is…………… God is ONEGODHEAD.

But there is one thing you need to know…….

(God been called different titles such as…. Father, Son or you can say flesh of God or you can say his veil mean flesh or you can say lamb or you can say the WORD OF GOD made flesh, Holy Ghost, El-shadai, Elohim, Jehovah shalom, Jehovah Jireh, Immanuel meaning God is with us,The Almighty, Counselor, The Prince of Peace,The Creator, The Alpha and Omega, The beginning and the end, and many more…….

<<<<<<<<Ken says……. Or are the 3 God heads a mere fraction of a complete God by themselves but make 1 complete God only when they are together>>>>>>>>>>>

lovemenot responds……………… God has only have ONE HEAD.

Definitely not,not not, not 3 God heads. You cannot make 1 complete God if God has a 3 heads.

Maybe you can ask me this way. Is God has a titles to make Him 1 complete God? Yes.

God has so many titles. REMEMBER! God has a name. His name is Jesus. ( The name “Jesus” means “Jehovah has become our salvation.”)Matthew 1:21.

Remember. In the book of Exodus 6:3 God never reveals his name to his people. Why? Because God has a plan to defeat Satan.

Do you know what the bible says?….. If they only knew Jesus is the Lord of glory. They would not crucified him. I corinthians 2:8

Remember. God never told his name in the OLD TESTAMENT.

Remember. Satan doesn’t know God will robe himself in a flesh. Just like you and I.

Remember. The WORD OF GOD made FLESH.

Remember. The WORD was GOD.

Remember. God is fulfilling all the Prophecy about himself. This is His plan.

Remember. The Lord himself shall give you a sign. (Isaiah 7:14)

Remember. Immanuel means God is with us. (Isaiah 7:14)

Remember. JEHOVAH means is my strength and my song; he also is become my salvation. Isaiah 12:2.

Remember. JEHOVAH Saviour (Old Testament)

Remember. God reveal His name in the New Testament)

REMEMBER! God has a name. His name is Jesus. ( The name “Jesus” means “Jehovah has become our salvation.”)Matthew 1:21.

Remember. God fulfilling the prophecy in Isaiah 62:2. His new name. It will reveal to the Gentiles.

According to Isaiah 62:2…… The Gentiles would see His righteousness, and kings would see His glory, and He shall be called by a new name which the Lord shall name. That is why Joseph did not name Him, but God sent an angel to name Him. The new name is Jesus (Jehovah Savior). This is confirmed in Matthew 12:18-21. He is showing here that Jesus is fulfilling the prophecy of Isaiah when he wrote “In His name shall the Gentiles trust”.

Acts 9:5,15. The Lord said His name was Jesus. Verse 15: Paul was sent to bear His name before Gentiles and kings. (The fulfillment of Isaiah. 62:2.)

In Revelation 2:17. He will give a new name that no man knows except the one who receives it. Note: Galatians 3:27. We receive the name of Jesus when we are baptized in His name. That is why the ones who have received it know His name, because you will not be baptized in His name if you do not believe He is the one true God.

In Revelation 14:1 They have His Father’s name written in their foreheads. Because you know why? We are sealed in his name through the baptism in Jesus name. Acts 2:38. When we are baptize has to pronounced under His name. The bible says….Whatsoever you do in word or,deed. Do all in the name of Jesus. Col.3:17. Note: If you are baptize in other name will not be acceptable in the eyes of God. Because God has a name.

Father, Son, Holy Ghost etc… This is not a name. They are titles. That is the reason in the book of Acts 4:12 says…..

Neither is there salvation in any other: for there is none other name under heaven given among men, whereby we must be saved.

In Revelation 3:12…… He will write upon Him the name of God. The name of the city is revealed, but the name of God is not revealed except to say it will be His new name. Now, we realize from scripture that the new name is Jesus and remberber the name in the foreheads was also the name of the Father, proving that the Father’s new name is Jesus. He robed Himself in flesh and became a Son, which made him Jehovah Savior or Jesus.

<<<<<<<< He is the Father (Spirit) in creation, the Son (flesh) in redemption, and the Holy Ghost in His dealings with the heart of man (teach and guide us – comforter), but His name is Jesus. >>>>>>>>>>>

He is the Father = In the beginning was the WORD. Let there be light……….

He is the Son = The WORD made FLESH. (The Lamb of God) or (The Flesh of God)

He is the Holy Ghost = The Comforter,which is the Holy Ghost, Whom the Father will send in my name…….. His name is Jesus…… John 14:26

Who is the Father? The very God who spoke the word….. In the beginning …….

<<<<<<<<<1 John 5:7 For there are three that bear record in heaven, the Father, the Word, and the Holy Ghost: and these three are one. >>>>>>>>

Respond by: Victoria

screen tagSupport