Home Forums Re: What is the Trinity?

Hello Ken,

Let me answer this for you first. Because you are going really ahead of me. You mention this one……… <<<<<<<<<Ken says……If the choice of evil is necessary for “free will” will evil be allowed in Heaven; or will everyone there be “puppets and robots”? (I’ve asked that question a hundred times and I’ve never gotten an answer…….I wonder why.)>>>>>>>>>

<<<<<Ken said…. I’ve asked that question a hundred times and I’ve never gotten an answer…….I wonder why. >>>> Lovemenot respond…I don’t recall you to ask me hundred times. If you had ask me one or two I might agree. I had answer almost what your questions but doesn’t mean you agree. ok. This ok. We have to have this clarification.

<<<<<<Ken says……..If the choice of evil is necessary for “free will” will evil be allowed in Heaven; or will everyone there be “puppets and robots”? >>>>>

lovemenot respond……… 2 Peter 2:4

For if God spared not the angels that sinned, but cast them down to hell, and delivered them into chains of darkness, to be reserved unto judgment;

NO EVIL ALLOWED IN HEAVEN. PERIOD. Heaven is for those people made up(free will) their mind to live for God. Hell is for those people made up (free will)their mind to live for Satan. Either your in God side or Satan side.

God is given you the option. This is the “Power of Choice”

What is your choice?

Puppets and Robots cannot respond meaning can’t argue, can’t feel pain.

Respond by: lovemenot

<<<<Note: I will respond to you later on the 2nd death. This is very long study. I wish I can give you a bible study. Because this is a long subject. But if this is going to take us. I will do it. Because you are precious in the sight of God.>>>>>

screen tagSupport