Home Forums Re: What is the Trinity?

<<<<<<<<<<<Ken says…… No! Maybe you can explain this second death, and how all these various deaths relate to Adam and Eve when God said they will die when they eat the fruit.>>>>>>>>

You and I we are still living in this body regardless you believe in God or not. This body can live only so many years then it will expired. Like I said is very limited time. What God can offer you and I is the “Gift” of the Holy Ghost. This is for everyone. Whosoever want it. Your choice to accept it! That the reason why in the book of ………Romans 8:9

But ye are not in the flesh, but in the Spirit, if so be that the Spirit of God dwell in you. Now if any man have not the Spirit of Christ, he is none of his.

This the reason why God has to come down and die for us in order to give us the “Gift” of the Holy Ghost. If you choose that decision “if” you believe that there is a Holy Ghost or you can say the Spirit of God.

This is what is all about making decision for yourself. Because this all about obedience or disobedience. Since Adam and Eve disobey they are told not to eat that particular tree of knowledge.

So if you choose your own free will then you can’t follow this rules. You must follow the regulation, commandment what God has given you. If not that is your choice. God don’t have to debate to Satan or anybody if God choose it that way. Because He is God. He can make His own rule. All He wants you to do is to obey the guidelines. And if you don’t obey the guidelines He will let you know what is taking place. God always warn or let us know before He will do it. That is the why God is giving you that choice.

If you are working now. This is the same way you are following the rules of your Company. Some company has different rules from others. So therefore if you choose not follow the rules of that Company. They will say to you and I goodbye!

Here’s are some scriptures that we have to hear and to follow. I can give you more if you like. Some are written in my website about the Holy Ghost. “The baptism of the Holy Ghost is the requirement for us to have” to protect us from the second death. If you choose God’s rule.

Rev. 2:11

He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith unto the churches; He that overcometh shall not be hurt of the second death.

This verse God is telling the churches about the second death. You must hear him. God is trying to protect you and I from the second death.

Acts 2:38

Then Peter said unto them, Repent, and be baptized every one of you in the name of Jesus Christ for the remission of sins, and ye shall receive the gift of the Holy Ghost.

This gift you must recieve in order for you to protect yourself from that second death. Because the Holy Ghost is your comforter, your guidance, give you a direction , etc…

Matthew 10:28

And fear not them which kill the body, but are not able to kill the soul: but rather fear him which is able to destroy both soul and body in hell.

This passage of scriptures is a warning for us. God is warning you and I about the soul. Because the soul will be the forever place “if we choose God’s warning or choose the other way” You and I has that option. “free will”

Luke 12:4

And I say unto you my friends, Be not afraid of them that kill the body, and after that have no more that they can do.

Romans 8:9

But ye are not in the flesh, but in the Spirit, if so be that the Spirit of God dwell in you. Now if any man have not the Spirit of Christ, he is none of his.

We got to have the Spirit of Christ. According to this scripture. He offer us a gift – on the day of Pentecost. Please read the rest of the scriptures.

God bless!

lovemenot

screen tagSupport