Home Forums Re: What is the Trinity?

<<<<<Ken said, and his concerns…………………. A couple of inaccuracies of the bible are

. Gen. 2:17 God tells Adam the day you eat of the fruit you will surely die.

However, when Adam ate the fruit he continued to live until he was over 900 years old.

. Luke 23:43 Jesus said to the repented thief on the cross “TODAY you shall be with me in paradise. A few days later (John 20:17) Jesus said to Mary “Don’t touch me I have not yet ascended to heaven” obviously what he told the thief was inaccurate.>>>>>>>>>>

lovemenot respond………………..

Our body that we lived in is only temporal . This is called the “First Death” Body (flesh) time is very limited. Some of us will live longer, and some live shorter. Limited time. Ofcourse, Adam died 930 years of age. Remember there is a “Second Death”. This is making decision for each individual which is called “POWER OF CHOICE”. We have to decide now in this earth in order for us to inherit the eternal life. Because the ETERNAL LIFE is everlasting. Unlimited time.

This is why we have the “On the day of Pentecost”. This is the promise that God is going provide us His Spirit. (It was spoken by the prophet Joel) In order to have a eternal life. God has to conquered Satan in order defeat him in a Second Death.

But remember God given us the promised pertaining the ETERNAL LIFE. But this promised has to fulfill by the Lord Jesus Christ. God has to robe himself in the flesh in order to give us His Spirit. Note: If Satan knew the plan of God. Satan will not killed God in the flesh. Because this is only way God can conquered Satan.

This is the reason why John the baptist says…. John 1:29

The next day John seeth Jesus coming unto him, and saith, Behold the Lamb of God, which taketh away the sin of the world. Who can take away sins? God alone.

Ken concerns……. <<<<<<<the repented thief on the cross “TODAY you shall be with me in paradise. >>>>>>>>>>>>

lovemenot explain……………….

Paradise – a Persian words (pardes), properly meaning a “Pleasure-Ground” or “park” or “king’s garden”.

Paradise- This is a word of Persian origin, and is used in the septuagint as the translation of Eden. It means “an” orchard of pleasure and fruits, “A garden” or “pleasure ground” Song of solomon 4:13.

Eden – “Pleasure” strongs # 5729

If you look up and read Isaiah 51:3 The Lord describe the EDEN like the garden of the LORD; joy and gladness shall be found therein, thanksgiving, and the voice of melody.

NOTE: Basically what Jesus saying…. You will not be suffering that you are today. You will be in a “pleasure-ground” (Paradise) . Meaning … you will have joy and gladness, thanksgiving, and the voice of melody. No more suffering.

Jesus said…… Matthew 10:28

And fear not them which kill the body, but are not able to kill the soul: but rather fear him which is able to destroy both soul and body in hell.

<<<<<<<<Ken said, concern about…… A couple of cruel things God did or was done with his blessing are as follows.

. The slaughter of children and rape of the Midianite women by Moses during war.

. The killing of the “first born” of Egypt by the death angel after God hardened Pharaohs heart.

. The cruel treatment of Job (he basically lost his children on a bet between God and Satan)

. The unfair treatment of Adam and Eve in the Garden; God knew what would happen if he put that tree and Satan in the garden yet he did it anyway.

Those are a few things; What are your thoughts?

Peace

Ken >>>>>>>>>>>>>

lovemenot respond……………

Isaiah 45:7

I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the Lord do all these things.

If………. God never create evil we will never have a chance to speak out for ourself. If everything is all good never have a chance to view the evil we have nothing for us to make a choice or decide what side we have to go to. We are just a puppet and robots. There will be no decisions to make for ourself. God stablished his law in order for us to follow. If we violates God law. We will receive what we are been told in God’s regulation.

That is the reason why God and Satan has to bet on Job see if he will take this trials how far Job can serve God despites all it happen in his life.

Power of choice is our decision. Satan can only tells us in his side of his evilness but he cannot make us do things what his command. The same way to God will lay out all the regulations, rules, commandments and law but He cannot make us do his will. This is what is all about. That is the reason why God create evil and good in order for us to make that decision. This is called the “Power of Choice” No one can make you do things what you don’t want to do. You can only choose one. Either good or evil.

God has to set these two scenario……..

First scenario…………… God will let us know his rules, command and laws. Gives us warning first before God will take an actions.

One is the people who disobey his rules. People makes their decision to violates the rules. And God will not back up his words. He has to fulfill what God’s say……… According to the book of Exodus 23:7 I will not justify the wicked.

Second scenario…………….. Satan this is his chance to do his works. See how far we can love God if Satan put a trials and pain to all of us. God never leaves us hanging. We have the promise. If we continue serving him. We will be like Job. We will gain twice as much what we have lost the first time.

James 1:12

Blessed is the man that endureth temptation: for when he is tried, he shall receive the crown of life, which the Lord hath promised to them that love him.

1 Peter 1:7

That the trial of your faith, being much more precious than of gold that perisheth, though it be tried with fire, might be found unto praise and honour and glory at the appearing of Jesus Christ:

The Choice is ………………. “Yours”

Respond by: Victoria

screen tagSupport