Home Forums Re: What is the Trinity?

HI Ken and tstiffler,

tstiffler says……. in Genesis 1:26-28

26 Then God said, “Let us make man in our image, in our likeness, and let them rule over the fish of the sea and the birds of the air

Ken says……“Why would he say our? if Jesus Christ, the Holy Ghost, and God were not all around from the beginning?”

So what’s the answer? Do you take the position that the trinity consists of 3 different Gods?

The answer for this is still One God. This is very easy because. Have you heard God’s wisdom, plan for himself and his will? This will answers all your question. I just wrote the title in my blog…… Let us make man in our image. I will answer this very few. But If you don’t mind to read my blog. This will explain all the details about your question.

According to the book of … Romans 4:7

God counseled with His own will in the presence of His angels and spoke of thing that be not as though they were.

According to the book of… Ephesian 1:11;1:4-11 He works everything after the counsel of His own will.

Verses 4-11: We were even predestinated according to the good pleasure of His will, which He has purposed in Himself. This says He counseled with His own will, not with other gods or persons; yet He spoke in the presence of His angels. (Example – Hey listens my angels this is what I am going to do. This is my plan …. Let us make man in our image. God is counseling with himself in the presence of his angels, yet He was the one in authority.)

https://www.praize.com/mem%5B…%5Demenot

Remember God cannot lie and cannot violate his commandment. Specially the Ten Commandment. There is no other god besides me.

Sometimes we just have to put all the puzzles together in order to make it whole. We cannot use one scriptures only but we must attach each of the scriptures in order to make sense. If God says to us in the beginning there is no other god. We must realize that there is no 3 persons. He is alone. God cannot lie to us according to the scriptures.

There is a reason why God say it in the very beginning of Genesis. He makes sure his word will stablish in the beginning. He warn us there is no other god. He is alone. Remember Satan uses the word of God and twisted it.

Respond by: Victoria

screen tagSupport