Home Forums Re: What is the Trinity?

Hello Ken,

Yes. God is one person.

Because if you noticed the scriptures from the beginning of the creation. God says… God created man in his own image. (Gen.1:27) Just think about it. God already made a blue print for himself. He hasn’t revealed it yet to his people in the Old Testament. But let us know that He is a person like you and I. Of course, God shows his mighty power what He can do. He did the miraculous performance in order how much power He has. People will amaze in his power. After all this performance and all the mighty acts. Jesus has to perform all the mighty acts also. Like what God did in the Old Testament. In order people see his power. But this time God is in the flesh performing all the miraculous performance.

Remember! God created the first Adam (made of dust of the ground Gen.2:7). But He was made a living soul.

But remember there is another last Adam was made. But this Adam was made a quickening spirit. (this is Jesus Christ)According to the book of….1 Cor. 15:45

And so it is written, The first man Adam was made a living soul; the last Adam was made a quickening spirit.

And this is all the Prophecy comes in. The bible says that the Lord himself will gives us the sign. This little baby is going to be born in Jerusalem. This baby will be called the Immanuel meaning God is with us. So therefore this baby is our God. So let’s go back again in the beginning says… God created us in his own image.

Isaiah 7:14

Therefore the Lord himself shall give you a sign; Behold, a virgin shall conceive, and bear a son, and shall call his name Immanuel.

Remember this baby made of quickening spirit. That’s the reason why He was called the flesh of God or you can say the Son of God. Because the word was made of flesh. And this is the scriptures comes in God overshadow Mary. According to the book of ….. Luke 1:35

And the angel answered and said unto her, The Holy Ghost shall come upon thee, and the power of the Highest shall overshadow thee: therefore also that holy thing which shall be born of thee shall be called the Son of God.

So Jesus Christ who is the image of the invisible God. According to the book of…. Col. 1:15

Who is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn of every creature:

And also God revealed the mystery from the beginning been hid in God. Jesus Christ is our creator.

According to the book of…. Ephes. 3:9

And to make all men see what is the fellowship of the mystery, which from the beginning of the world hath been hid in God, who created all things by Jesus Christ:

That is the reason why Jesus Christ has a right to say…….John 8:58

Jesus said unto them, Verily, verily, I say unto you, Before Abraham was, I am. (Note: How can it be in Abraham’s time? When Jesus only 50 years old.) Jews ask him that according to the book of…. John 8:57

Then said the Jews unto him, Thou art not yet fifty years old, and hast thou seen Abraham?

John 14:9

Jesus saith unto him, Have I been so long time with you, and yet hast thou not known me, Philip? he that hath seen me hath seen the Father; and how sayest thou then, Shew us the Father?

John 10:30

I and my Father are one.

Jesus said….. Matthew 22:32

I am the God of Abraham, and the God of Isaac, and the God of Jacob? God is not the God of the dead, but of the living.

1 John 5:7

For there are three that bear record in heaven,

the Father,

the Word,

and the Holy Ghost:

and these three are one.

John 1:1

In the beginning was the Word,

and the Word was with God,

and the Word was God.

John 1:14

And the Word was made flesh,

and dwelt among us,

(and we beheld his glory,

the glory as of the only begotten of the Father,)

full of grace and truth.

1 Tim. 3:16

And without controversy great is the mystery of godliness:

God was manifest in the flesh,

justified in the Spirit,

seen of angels, preached unto the Gentiles,

believed on in the world,

received up into glory.

Genesis 1:27

So God created man in his own image,

in the image of God created he him;

male and female created he them.

Jesus Christ is the image of the invisible God.

Col. 1:15

Who is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn of every creature:

Respond by: Victoria

screen tagSupport