Home Forums Re: What is the Trinity?

This is lovemenot responding….. Re: what is the Trinity?

Hello Ken,

You said….. I’m sorry but you still haven’t answered my question! The question is; Is God 3 separate beings/persons (father, son, holy spirit) which would be “polytheism” as some claim? Or is he 1 being/person who can be either the father, the son, or the holy spirit, at any given time but not at the same time?

My answer is….. God is only one being. God can never be more than one. Because he will be found liar in the Old Testament and New Testament. The bible says… Deut. 6:4

Hear, O Israel: The Lord our God is one Lord:

And Jesus quote the book of…..Mark 12:29

And Jesus answered him, The first of all the commandments is, Hear, O Israel; The Lord our God is one Lord:

Remember God cannot lie. According to the book…. Titus 1:2

In hope of eternal life, which God, that cannot lie, promised before the world began;

Sometimes you and I need to ask ourself a question in order to make sense.

1. Why God never reveal his name in the Old Testament? According to the book of … Exodus 6:3

And I appeared unto Abraham, unto Isaac, and unto Jacob, by the name of God Almighty, but by my name Jehovah was I
not known to them.

2. Who quote the scriptures Exodus 6:3 and reveal the God of Old Testament? Jesus said…. Matthew 22:32

I am the God of Abraham, and the God of Isaac, and the God of Jacob? God is not the God of the dead, but of the living.

3. What is the name of the Father? Jesus said……John 5:43

I am come in my Father’s name, and ye receive me not: if another shall come in his own name, him ye will receive.

4. What is the name of the Son? Matthew 1:21

And she shall bring forth a son, and thou shalt call his name Jesus: for he shall save his people from their sins.

Remember according to the Old Testament only God can forgive sins.

5. What is the name of the Holy Ghost? John 14:26

But the Comforter, which is the Holy Ghost, whom the Father will send in my name, he shall teach you all things, and bring all things to your remembrance, whatsoever I have said unto you.

Remember Jesus died in order for us to receive the Free gift of the Holy Ghost. This is the purpose why God died for us. Because there is a second death. Your body will die someday. (first death),Your soul require a new body that is not going to roth. This is the reason why God is given is the free gift of the Holy Ghost. This Holy Ghost is going to transform us into a new body that will fly us out here when the time God call us to go home.

The bible says we will meet God in the air. 1 Thes. 4:17

Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air: and so shall we ever be with the Lord.

1 Cor. 15:53

For this corruptible must put on incorruption, and this mortal must put on immortality.

Note: That is the reason why is very important to receive the baptism of the Holy Ghost.

God has a seal to his people. Ofcourse Satan has a mark to his people also.

God has one church. Satan has so many church. Anything that God says. Satan has to twist everything what God says.

God robe himself in the flesh of Jesus Christ according to the book of… 1 Tim. 3:16

And without controversy great is the mystery of godliness:
God was manifest in the flesh, justified in the Spirit, seen of angels, preached unto the Gentiles, believed on in the world, received up into glory.

Only one God. His omnipresent. He can be talking to you in this earth the same time His up there in heaven.

Anyway, Ken Have you ever talk to yourself sometimes? Example: Oh Ken why did I do that?

So God is the same way. When He was dying on the cross Jesus said…. Matthew 27:46

And about the ninth hour Jesus cried with a loud voice, saying, Eli, Eli, lama sabachthani? that is to say, My God, my God, why hast thou forsaken me?

But it doesn’t mean there is another God. This scriptures Satan trying to confused people that there is more than one God. But is not.

Respond by: lovemenot

screen tagSupport