Home Forums Re: What is the Trinity?

This is lovemenot again responding …..Re: What is the Trinity?

Hi Everybody,

God created us in his own image. Meaning God has his own body just like you and I. God manifest in the flesh of Jesus Christ. Because the bible says…. The word of God made flesh. So you can see the evidence through Jesus Christ.

God has one body Spiritually and physically. One body but there are so many members such as…. two eyes, two legs,two arms, one nose, two ears and so forth (note: this is all pertaining the physical body. Let us find out also about the Spirit of God. But doesn’t mean two separate God) You and I has a body and spirit. So God has his own body and Spirit. Just think about that for few seconds. Without you having a spirit right now you will not breathing. Because once your breath expired that is the end of our living. That is the reason why God died for us in order to give the free gift of the Holy Ghost in order to live with him heaven. The bible says.. If you don’t have the Spirit of Christ you are none of his. Because the same Spirit that raised Jesus from the grave is going to give us the same Spirit of his.

According to the book of ….1 Cor. 12:5

And there are differences of administrations, but the same Lord.

This is some of the manifestation in the Spirit of God…..

1 Cor. 12:6-8

And there are diversities of operations, but it is the same God which worketh all in all. But the manifestation of the Spirit is given to every man to profit withal. For to one is given by the Spirit the word of wisdom; to another the word of knowledge by the same Spirit;

more manifestation in the Spirit of God. But it doesn’t mean we have more than one God.

1 Cor. 12:9

To another faith by the same Spirit; to another the gifts of healing by the same Spirit;

1 Cor. 12:10

To another the working of miracles; to another prophecy; to another discerning of spirits; to another divers kinds of tongues; to another the interpretation of tongues:

The word of the Lord is just like a puzzle. We just have to put them together in order to makes sense. If God says … One God only from the new and old Testament . This is the end of the statement. Regardless how you comprehend the new and the old Testament. If God never reveal his name from the Old Testament. There is a reason. This puzzle will be connected to the New Testament through Jesus Christ. Because the Old Testament says… God himself will give us a sign. God himself unlocking his name and revealing his name to the New Testament. Immanuel means God is with us. Who is this been Prophecy? Jesus Christ.

If God says in the Old Testament that He is the redeemer and Jesus Christ he is the redeemer in the New Testament. Do you think this will conflict the word of God? They have to be one. In order to fulfill the Old and New Testament.

That is the reason in the book of….Matthew 13:35

That it might be fulfilled which was spoken by the prophet, saying, I will open my mouth in parables; I will utter things which have been kept secret from the foundation of the world.

God is unlocking his secret from the foundation of this world.

According to the book of…..Romans 16:25

Now to him that is of power to stablish you according to my gospel, and the preaching of Jesus Christ, according to the revelation of the mystery, which was kept secret since the world began,

God reveal his deity through Jesus Christ. That Jesus created all things.

According to the book of…..Ephes. 3:9

And to make all men see what is the fellowship of the mystery, which from the beginning of the world hath been hid in God, who created all things by Jesus Christ:

NOTE: God create us in his own image.

Respond by: Victoria

screen tagSupport