Home Forums Re: What is the Trinity?

This is lovemenot responding ….. Re: What is the Trinity?

< Hello all4christ03,

You said…………….first i would say that God is not genderless– He is definitely masculine as Jesus would call Him “Father” many times. Second, I would pose a question: Who rose Jesus from the dead? John 2:19 says it was Jesus, Who rose Himself. Acts 2:32 says it was God and Romans 8:11 says it was the Spirit. Here we can attribute acts of Deity to all 3 Persons. This is a mystery that we will probably never fully understand– maybe even in heaven. The Bible clearly teaches that Jesus is God and the Holy Spirit is God, but where can we go from there? It’s something we need to accept because the Bible teaches it and pray for greater understanding. The Holy Spirit is our only real Bible Teacher. Read I Corinthians 1-2.>

I agree 100% what have you said. I just want to add more to it if you don’t mind. If God created us in his own image from the beginning of this world. The only we can think his image through…… Jesus Christ. According to Isaiah 7:14 his name Immanuel so therefore Immanuel means God is with us. So He has to be a God in order to fulfill the Prophecy.

God in the Old Testament kept his name secret and then reveal it in the New Testament through Jesus Christ.

God says in the Old Testament According to the book of ……

Exodus 6:3

And I appeared unto Abraham, unto Isaac, and unto Jacob, by the name of God Almighty,
but by my name Jehovah was I not known to them. (notice the scriptures say… my name Jehovah was I not.. not.. not.. not.. not.. know to them.)

This little word not is very small only 3 letters sometimes we over look it.

God says in the New Testament…. Jesus said…..

Matthew 22:32

I am the God of Abraham, and the God of Isaac, and the God of Jacob?
God is not the God of the dead, but of the living.

Notice what Jesus said…. He said, God is not the God of the dead, but of the living. Notice also in the book of Rev. Jesus said…. I was dead; and, behold, I am alive forevermore.

According to the……. Rev. 1:18

I am he that liveth, and was dead; and, behold, I am alive for evermore, Amen; and have the keys of hell and of death.

God’s word is like a puzzle. We just have to put them together in order to make sense. Because if God saying He created us in his own image. Whose image we adore in this very day and calling the name of Jesus Christ. Meaning his just like you and me as a person with mighty power.

In the Old Testament according to book of ….. Genesis 1:1

In the beginning God created the heaven and the earth.

So in the New Testament God reveal himself that He made everything according in the book of………Ephes. 3:9

And to make all men see what is the fellowship of
the mystery, which from the beginning of the world hath been hid in God, who created all things by Jesus Christ:

Every secret can be reveal according to the book of …. Mark 4:22

For there is nothing hid, which shall not be manifested; neither was any thing kept secret, but that it should come abroad.

Respond by: Victoria

screen tagSupport