Home Forums Re: The 144,000 & The Bride

admin
Keymaster

By the grace of the LORD allow me to explain the 144,000 and the bride.

Thanks.

Revelation 7:4-8 “And i heard the number of them which were sealed and there were sealed a hundred and forty and four thousand of all the tribes of the children of isreal,” Israel will be redeemed at the end of the tribulation period, 144,000 is 12x12x1000-this is the completeness of God’s followers,meaning none of God’s followers will get lost.

The bride.

Revelation 19:7 Let us be glad and rejoice, and give honour to him: for the marriage of the Lamb is come, and his wife hath made herself ready.(Also read Mt 22:2; 25:10; 2Co 11:2; Eph 5:32; Re 21:2,9)

8 And to her was granted that she should be arrayed in fine linen, clean and white: for the fine linen is the righteousness of saints. {white: or, bright} (Also Psalms 45:13-14; 132:9; Eze 16:10; Re 3:18)

9 And he saith unto me, Write, Blessed are they which are called unto the marriage supper of the Lamb. And he saith unto me, These are the true sayings of God.(Also Mt 22:2-3; Lu 14:15-16; Re 21:5; 22:6)

The bride is the church, those who have been saved since the resurection of our LORD Jesus Christ…(that is us who are saved by the blood of Jesus Christ)

After the church is raptured it will undergo the following before it enters into the marriage supper of the lamb.

Order of end times.

Rapture-

This marks the end of the Grace period, we are now in the grace period(1 Thessalonians 4:13-17 “….16 For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first,17 Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air: and so shall we ever be with the Lord”

After rapture the saints in heaven will be evaluated and crowns given 1 corinthians 3:11-15 “…13 Every man’s work shall be made manifest: for the day shall declare it, because it shall be revealed by fire; and the fire shall try every man’s work of what sort it is.14 If any man’s work abide which he hath built there upon, he shall receive a reward.15 If any man’s work shall be burned, he shall suffer loss: but he himself shall be saved; yet so as by fire.

The crowns that will be given are:

crowns of life- Revelation 2:10 “…be thou faithful unto death, and I will give thee a crown of life”

crown of righteousness -2 Timothy 4:8 “Henceforth there is laid up for me a crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous judge, shall give me at that day: and not to me only, but unto all them also that love his appearing.”

Crown of joy -1 Thessalonians 2:19 “For what is our hope, or joy, or crown of glorying? Are not even ye in the presence of our Lord Jesus Christ at his coming?

Crown of Glory -1 peter 5:4″And when the chief Shepherd shall appear, ye shall receive a crown of glory that fadeth not away.”

The church will then be presented to heaven John 14:1-3″1 ¶ Let not your heart be troubled: ye believe in God, believe also in me.2 In my Father’s house are many mansions: if it were not so, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you.3 And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again, and receive you unto myself; that where I am, there ye may be also.”

1 Corinthians 15:28 “And when all things shall be subdued unto him, then shall the Son also himself be subject unto him that put all things under him, that God may be all in all.”

Then the church will be arrayed in white linen-this is a sign of rightoeuness of the saints.Revelation 19:7 “…and his wife hath made herself ready.8 And to her was granted that she should be arrayed in fine linen, clean and white: for the fine linen is the righteousness of saints.”

Then the marriage supper will take place,read revelation 17 and 18 to know more about The supper.

NB: the supper will take place not until the earthly hypocritical church has been destroyed, this will happen at the end of the First three and ahalf years of tribulation..read Revelation 19:1-7″….2 For true and righteous are his judgments: for he hath judged the great whore, which did corrupt the earth with her fornication, and hath avenged the blood of his servants at her hand….”

BEHOLD THE BRIDE GROOM COMETH.

MARANATHA COME QUICKLY.

JESUS COME.

amen.

screen tagSupport