1. I don’t think there is anything perfect about creation. There’s storms, droughts, asteroids, black holes, splinters, too hot weather, too cold weather, floods, fires, and so on. So I don’t think a god created this. At least not a benevolent god. I believe that if there actually was a benevolent god, he would have created the world without using violent storms. And don’t think a benevolent god would have made splinters. Splinters serve no purpose, and they hurt…and I have one on my finger…
2. I think you mean bet your afterlife on it. The belief in God will not alter my life on earth. But if there is an afterlife, or Heaven and Hell, than my afterlife could be altered by the belief in God. But I am willing to bet my ‘afterlife’ on it…but I don’t really believe in an afterlife, so I can’t really bet with something I don’t think exists…but to answer it shortly, yes.
3. I’m not a scientist, so I wouldn’t really know. I guess if what you said is true (which it probably is) than I believe that science will one day learn where the smallest particles came from.
4. No. I believe humans are just animals, and are no better than any single animal. We all feel pain and emotions. And have some sense of morality. It’s not just humans who have morality. Animals do to. Take a dog for instance, the mother has a puppy, and is moral enough not to kill it…now I’m sure some dogs have killed their puppies, but some humans have killed their babies. We are no different than animals, because we are animals!
5. I don’t believe in a spirit. I believe something can have spirit…like team spirit. Which I think basically means ‘character’. But I don’t believe in any type of actual spirit, ghost, or soul.
I guess that about wraps it up.