Re: Homosexuality and the Bible

Home Forums Re: Homosexuality and the Bible



I don’t have a problem with that.

I’d add a caveat that according to ‘experts’, only 7% of our communication is verbal, the other 93% is non-verbal; this includes facial expressions, tones, gestures, etc. We are all operating under a ‘disability’ by posting messages back and forth already. (anyone had disagreements with people via email or snailmail that could have been avoided by direct contact?)

It really behooves us, first as human beings, and secondly as ‘brothers and sisters’, to make every effort to clarify what we say and what we mean, and to refrain wherever possible from judging another’s thoughts, emotions, and motives.


screen tagSupport1