The all-in-one Christian Web Site Community - Praize.com
Skip to Content

Verse of the Day

Quote Reply
Verse of the Day
I have set the Lord always before me: because he is at my right hand, I shall not be moved.(Psalm 16:8 KJV)

16:8 he is at my right hand Indicating special blessing (Gen 48:17–20).
I will not be shaken The Hebrew word mot means “to sway” and expresses a lack of security and safety.

Only a personal relationship with God as LORD and SAVIOR can provide us with the security and safety we need and seek.
Quote Reply
Re: [Allen4862] Verse of the Day In reply to
Good word, Allen! And good to see you!
Blessings ~ Sarah
Quote Reply
Re: [praizeop2] Verse of the Day In reply to
I'm still around Sarah but have had some PC trouble and Teresa has had health problems as well. She just started working and fell yesterday. She has a huge knot on her forehead from hitting a pole and believes she broke a rib too. Prayers will be much appreciated.
Her job is working at a Christian Day Care Center here in Jacksonville. She loves the job because she loves working with children. In addition, the Child Care is non profit and the people are very concerned about her.

God bless you,
Allen
Quote Reply
Re: [Allen4862] Verse of the Day In reply to
Oh Allen, I am very sorry that Teresa is having more troubles. What rotten luck to not only raise a knot on your head, but to break a rib.

I hope she is able to heal quickly and get back to doing something that she loves to do.

Hugs to you and to Teresa.

-Jeanne
"The Ox is slow, but the Earth is patient."
Quote Reply
Re: [jeanne53] Verse of the Day In reply to
The knot is pretty well gone now but her ribs still hurt pretty bad. FORTUNATELY, she has some Lortab and Lidocaine patches that ease it. I have some prescription strength ibuprophen that helps and she sleeps with an ice pack on her side. She is feeling better each day.

Thanks for your concern,
Allen