The all-in-one Christian Web Site Community - Praize.com
Skip to Content

Acknowledging Friends

Quote Reply
Acknowledging Friends
I just think that this day after Thanksgiving and my birthday is a perfect opportunity to say thank you to all of my friends here at Praize. It has been amazing! We have known each other for a few years, and have a long time ahead of us yet. Your attendance here is the best gift I could have from you forever. Thank you for your love and faithfulness.
Blessings ~ Sarah
Quote Reply
Re: [praizeop2] Acknowledging Friends In reply to
Happy Thanksgiving and Happy Birthday too.

God bless you,
Allen
Quote Reply
Enjoy every day in thanksgiving, living out your unending New Birthdays. Thanks for what you do for the Kingdom of our Lord and Savior.
·...¸><((((º>
.··´¯`·.¸.·><((((º>
·.¸.·´¯`·...¸.·><((((º>
Be fishers of men.....DG
Quote Reply
Happy Birthday, Sarah!

Thank you for this site. I would miss Praize if it were not here. I am glad that you like November better than October. Smile

-Jeanne
"The Ox is slow, but the Earth is patient."
Quote Reply
SARAH,,NEVER REGRET A DAY YOU HAVE LEFT BECAUSE DESPITE WHAT YOU MAY THINK THE LORD HAS USED AND JIM POWERFULLY AND HAS EXPANDED A MINISTRY THAT WAS BOUND FOR DEATH WITHOUT YOUR WILLINGNESS TO BE USED. THE WORDS OF WISDOM AND ENCOURAGEMENT HAVE ALLOWED ME TO GO ON AN MINISTER HERE ON PRAIZE WHEN I WANTED SO BAD TO SEE JESUS.

I HAVE FOUND HOW IMPORTANT IT IS TO FINISH YOUR COURSE SO THAT YOU MAY THROW YOUR CROWN AT HIS FEET.
THERE IS A SONG THAT MEANS SO MUCH IN MY LIFE; I'VE MENTIONED IT BEFORE (SITTTING AT THE FEET OF JESUS) WHAT IT WILL BE LIKE TO SIT AT HIS FEET AND JUST WORSHIP HIM AND SAY "THANK YOU MY LORD!!!!!!!!!!"
IN THE SAME VAIN I ANT TO SAY THANK YOU JESUS FOR ALLOWING SARAH AND JIM TO DO THIS MINISTRY!!!

THEY DON'T YET KNOW THE NUMBER OF PEOPLE THAT HAVE BEEN TOUCHED IN THIS. SOON THEY WILL AND KNOW YOURLOVE THEM IN WHAT THEY HAVE ENDURED
YES LORD WE DO SAY THANK FOR YOUR GIFT OF LOVE IN THEM,AND KEEP THEM CLOSE TO YOUR CHEST UNTIL WE COME HOME