The all-in-one Christian Web Site Community - Praize.com
Skip to Content

End Times Chat...

Quote Reply
End Times Chat...
I was looking for a topic that would fit for this, and somehow "End Times Chat" just seemed to work.

I have opened the Praize chat room and am going to spend some time there in the evenings and see if anyone will come in. I keep forgetting what time I said I would be there, so I'm asking you all to give me a little latitude in my hours. I am going to go on Pacific Standard Time. I will be in chat between 3:00 and 4:00 pm, Monday through Thursday and I will stay until 7:00 or 8:00 pm.Pacific. So you can figure it out according to your more Eastern times. I will not be there Friday through Sunday.

While I am kind of hoping people will come in and we can get some friendships going, I have to tell you... I will have no quality control. This kind of thing can always be a problem, so let's pray, okay? (Maybe I should have put this under Prayer Requests.) Anyway, I hope you will all come by and say hi! We have made some beautiful relationships through past chat rooms, so I hope we can do the same thing here.

In order to get into Chat, simply go to your My Praize in the upper right hand corner of any page. Then click on "Chat Now". You can put in any name you'd like to use. Hope to see you soon!

PS... Today is Wednesday that I am posting this, so I will be in Chat today and tomorrow. After tomorrow I will be outt until next Monday.
God bless.
Blessings ~ Sarah

Last edited by:

praizeop2: Jan 12, 2017, 8:33 AM