The all-in-one Christian Web Site Community - Praize.com
Skip to Content

Home » Forum » Topics » Angels

How can you tell the difference....

Quote Reply
How can you tell the difference....
 Good angels look the same as evil angels. How can you tell the difference between them.

Satan himself, was created as the most beautiful angle in all the universe. And if he appeared to you....would you not think that he was Jesus Christ himself ?

His (Satan's ) voice would be pure music to any humans ears.

How would you know the difference if you've never seen an evil angel standing next to a good angel ?

They both are beautiful to look upon. Both would speak words of love concerning God.

There is a Bible test....do you know what it is ?
Quote Reply
How can you tell the difference.... In reply to
tjay your sprit will let you know who is of god and who is not its the same with angels i believe i think god will let us know who is of him and who is of the devil i also agree with you never thought of that good question.
Quote Reply
Re: How can you tell the difference.... In reply to
nobody can see satan or angels before dieing (prophets are exceptional)
Quote Reply
that's not true. There is lots of times in the bible when There has been angel encounters. Like with Mary for example. You can ask angels if they are the real deal. Real angels will say fear not. Demons won't. Sometimes you need to pray and ask God.
Quote Reply
"Satan, which deceieves the 'whole' world", (evelation 12:9).

Many are the ways Satan deceives.

Has he not captured the Christian world thru Sunday worship services ?

Daniel 7:25......'think to change times and laws'.

Satan has already attempted to change God's 4th commandment, (Exodus 20:8-11). And the Christian world has accepted that change, in disobedience to God's commands.
Quote Reply
your spirit ?

That is why the Bible says: "Satan, which deceives the 'whole' world", (Revelation 12:9).
Quote Reply
tjay hi (sweetylovesjesus)i changed my id sorry it took so long to reply to this

what i ment was when you recive the holy ghost the holy ghost will let you know if it is a good angel or a bad angel i call it a sprit because thats what it is it is god's sprit in you i have seen angels before i have seen good angels i have seen bad angels and believe me you will be able to tell and yes they are both the most beautiful angels i have ever seen but i agree the good angels do say fear not a bad angel will not .also ask god to to let you know if it is a good angel or bad i have done this and it has helped me even if i don't see them i can feel them i can tell if there good or bad god is wanderful he loves us so much gbu again sorry for the late replylisa~aks slj
Quote Reply
Tjay if an angel comes to you and you dont know if its good or evil you can ask who they serve if they say they serve God their Lord and Master tell them that isnt good enough even the demons call satan their lord and master but if the angel says I serve God who sits in Heaven with Jesus his only Son maker of the world in total power over everything (THEY WONT SAY THESE EXACT WORDS BUT SOMETHING LIKE THIS) then you know that it is a good angel.
Quote Reply
You have to test any spirit when you see one. you have to rebuke the spirit as if it were evil. Rebuke it in the name of Jesus and if the angel or spirit leaves, then you know that it is a demon. If the Angel or spirit stays, it's a good spirit. There is a passage in the bible that says you should test the spirits. I'm at a loss as to were, but when I dig it up, I'll post it.

If it's a good angel, it won't you mind you testing it, it would be happy that you did, instead of being decieved.

-Dan

p.s.

Hi everyone, new to the board
Quote Reply
Test # 1- Would and angel of God say, 'Sell your soul to Satan?'

Test # 2- When an angel appears, do a holy ghost jig. (it's not fool-proof because it may still illicit adverse reactions from a baptist angel.)
Quote Reply
Good question tjay.

<<< Good angels look the same as evil angels. How can you tell the difference between them.>>>

Any spirit that confesses not that Jesus, the Messiah, has come in the flesh is a liar.

<<<Satan himself, was created as the most beautiful angle in all the universe. And if he appeared to you....would you not think that he was Jesus Christ himself ?>>>

As an example, bank tellers see real money everyday. This experience of seeing the real thing enables them to immediately recognize a counterfit bill. It's the same thing here. The spirit of God tells us...because we know and experience Him.

Satan tries to have counterfit for everything God has.

Those who are not in right relationship with God can and will easily be duped.

Yes, we are to 'try the spirits' to see what 'they do with Jesus'. HE is the plumbline...and the truth!!!

GG7
Quote Reply
Surely your Spirit of discernment would alert you, also If the spirit does not acknowledge CHRIST as LORD, then he has to be a bit dodgy.

Quote Reply
I think that your spirit will let us know if something is good or bad all we have to do is trust in God and listen to him he knows everything and he will let you know what is of him and what isn't....xoxoxox Gbu all
Quote Reply
Also I myself have seen an angel AND I was in a church at the time I have also seen satan although I didn't see his face but it got me thinking ya know he is real people don't let satan fool you....xoxoxox Gbu all
Quote Reply
lol ou did great sub :d and yes I feel like I should have said more but now right now I think what you all have said is enough God Bless
Quote Reply
You can most certainly tell the difference by their wing colour.....

Actually there are no evil angels per se. But evil spirits do roam the atmosphere.The rebelious watchers are now safely chained beneath our feet in darkness.That leaves the spirits of the annunaki or evil ofspring of the watchers mating with women.They are hybrid beings,half angel,and half human.Usually giants in physical atature.But as spirits i have no idea what they may apear to us as.

Even the demons know Jesus name.They were afraid when jesus drove them from the man at the tombs who had over a thousand evil spirits within his body.They begged Jesus to let them inhabit the herd of swine rather than be exhorcised by him.

He assented and they thought they had it made till the swine went crazy and suicided.This shows the justice that Jesus will dispense when he judges.Totally appropriate sentences.

Getting back to the op,I should think that good angels would exhibit the fruitage of the spirit way more than evil spirits would.As well as unfailingly giving God Glory for everything they accomplish....big or small.....

The real heavenly messengers will not deny that Jesus came in the flesh thats a sure one.but i am not sure the evil ones wont.

so be careful with that test.....Sometimes you only think you hear an answer to a question.If you are trying to verfy the existance of an angel you are talking to be carefull how your answers get worded to you.An angel of God will be very plain indeed about who and what he belongs to.But an evil spirit will have to be more circumspect in its answers to questioning.
Quote Reply
I haven't actually seen angels, but got lot of experience from spirits both good and expecially evil. Like said before we should test spirits. They both speaks and looks like same, or almost same. I asked how I can find diffrence between those, the ansver was: "pay attention what they say and what it means"

Words can be sweet as honey but may be sharp as blade and full of poison. If spirit speaks with words that are not said with love, I start think its origin.

Here are some questions.

Does he want us to be confused by his words?

Does he blame us for something or make us blame ourself?

Tries he insult us?

Is the reason we instead of our actions?

If the words are good and trying to make us happy are those words meant just for us? (not for we and our friends or God)

Do those words have no praice to God or make us praice he less?

There's something If I could ansver any of those yes, the spirit wouldn't be good.

Quote Reply
there are no evil angels.Just evil spirits, the spirits of the anunaki.The rebelious angels were all locked up in darkness till the day of the Lord.that leaves the anunaki to wander through the earth with satan.
Quote Reply
hey tjay the best thing i could tell u about good and bad angels. they wont tell that there angels!GOD WILL CONFERM IT!and bad angels are deamons! pray for discernment the lord will open your eyes to this!
Quote Reply
are we not told to try the spirits?

And it is said that the negative type will not proclaim Jesus has come in the flesh?

Or am i off base here?

Quote Reply
Are we noit told to try the spirits?

the negative entities will never proclaim Jesus has come in the flesh........
Quote Reply
'Any spirit that confesses not that Jesus, the Messiah, has come in the flesh is a liar.'

The idea of 'to confess' is to get a true confession from---

that is if you can get a spirit to confess its true nature.

It does not simply mean what they happen to say! Their true natures are to be liars so do not expect they will not lie well.

Getting them to confess the truth is not a rule to be applied but a principle of faith to be understood.

If you lack the faith and power to get a confession you will be lied to.

Consider this statement spoken by an apparent angel in a beautiful holy voice:

'I am a servant of the Lord Jesus Christ the son of God. I praise God that you are testing the spirits. I say that the blood of Jesus Christ is powerful! Command me in the name of Jesus Christ and by the power of his blood to confess my true nature...'

This was done and the angel continued...

'Jesus Christ is Lord of all. The defeater of Satan on the Cross. He is my Lord. In his name I tell you that his precious blood has power to save you from evil spirits...'

The testing of this angel continued, which may surprise some of you, and after about an hour of praising Jesus he spoke in this manner:

'May God in heaven send me to hell if I lie. Yes, by the very name of Christ and in his blood I plead for God to send me to hell right now if I am a deceiving spirit!...'

This angel was further tested until it began to speak like this:

'We will drag you to hell no matter how much you plead his blood- our Lord Satan will destroy you... how easy it is to deceive you worthless Christian...'

I would compare power over evil spirits to power over death and sickness. How many Christians 'believe' in healing in Jesus name and fail to receive it?

You must learn to distinguish between spiritual delusion and spiritual reality. Too many Christians fall by both underestimating the power of Satan and the power of God.

Much of the kind of power they attribute to God Satan has: The kind of power God has they cannot even begin to imagine.

Almost everything you have said in these posts is assumed; but little relates to the reality of spiritual warfare and actual knowledge earned on the battlefield.

'I can do all things through Christ Jesus who strengthens me.'

Faith is the most important thing.

Quote Reply
Eve is the mother of all the living including angels, good or bad.further; the son of man created everything namely the bad things as well as the good things. Eve is just another name for the human body, me and you.
Quote Reply
quite right in quoting this verse; the problem is we don't preach him to come in the flesh but we preach him to be the flesh itself and therefore we are Antichrist. the bible says he has never changed he is was and will always be word and not flesh. the bible says we made him flesh.