The all-in-one Christian Web Site Community - Praize.com
Skip to Content

THE HOLY GHOST

Quote Reply
THE HOLY GHOST
-------

tongues

--------

Heavenly father I Pray in the Name of Jesus, That everyones eyes that drop on these words, See not me, but see you; I pray our hearts are open to recieve your truth, in your name; ThankYou JESUS!

Greetings in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ..

firstly,, here it goes.. hope people actually read this, because The lord changes not Malachi 3:6;

and people are distroyed for a lack of knowledge Hosea 4:6;

ever learning but never able to come to the knowledge of the TRUTH 2 Timothy 3:7;

Jesus Christ is the same Yesterday and to day and Forever Hebrews 13:8; BECAUSE ITS THE TRUTH THAT MAKES YOU FREE John 8:31-32

He Must increase but i must Decrease! John 3:30

God resisteth the proud, but giveth grace unto the humble. James 4:6

before i splane; i want to say i use to be a non believer, a chief of sinners, drugs drinking, and worse...

But Praise God his BLOOD Set me free. His Word, renewed my mind to the truth and Set me Free, His Spirit Breaks Yokes, and sets (us) others free..

YOu can deny, RESIST the holy spirit.. then wonder about gods promises,, You can allow doubt and ect... into you life.. but why.. be not double minded for James 1:8

A double minded man is unstable in all his ways.

trust not into your own wisdom, but seek from God.

not mans ways or tirdations, or beliefs but Gods

Mark 7:13

Making the word of God of none effect through your tradition;

Romans 4:14

For if they which are of the law be heirs, faith is made void, and the promise made of none effect:

anyway.. long story short, and again i say this not to lift up anyone other than Give God GLORY and PRAISE..

Ive seen many set Free, HEALED, Dilvered, and FILLED WITH THE HOLY GHOST, Prophecies (THAT COME TO PASS 100 percent, tongues, intrupation, WORD of Knowledge and word of wisdom, diserment, Devils casted out.... i could go on and on,, it never ends the more you learn, the more God "allows"

because he will NEVER allow more than you can handel..

for he knoweth how to deliever the godly out of temptations; 2 Peter 2:9

im sure im loosing people by now (saying this) But i SPeak the TRUTH, ARE U STILL here??,, People Resist the truth.. Beloved, dont take my word for it, Seek Gods word, His truth.

Romans 2:11

For there is no respect of persons with God.

What Jesus did 2000 years ago he can and is Doing today.

What happend on the day of pentecost (acts 2) HE is still doing today. infact Jesus said we would do greater, John 14:12, Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that believeth on me, the works that I do shall he do also; and greater works than these shall he do; because I go unto my Father.

but not in our own power, Never. in HIM, Because Greater is he that is in us than he that is in the world 1 John 4:4

WE can do all things through christ; Philippians 4:13

but ye first must be endued with Power Acts 1:8, to be witnesses..

i believe there are 2 main experiences every believe should experinece. 1 is the Born again experence, Recieve the spirit, and 2 the infilling of the spirit, Baptisied! filled, then get refilled over and over and over.. Titus 3:5 ..by the washing of regeneration, and renewing of the Holy Ghost; and jude 1:20

since i Set my heart to seek truth,, God has corrected me..

Ive been wrong many times,, but yet by the Grace of God he Corrects those that he loves.. he does it through people too.

Beloved forgive one another, Love covers all. Proverbs 10:12, 1 John 4:8

ThankGod If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just to forgive us our sins, and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness. 1 John 1:9

then WE can come Boldly unto God, Hebrews 4:16

I use to think Tongues and all that other stuff was a lie too

But oh God, LEAN NOT UNTO YOUR OWN UNDERSTANDING,, BUT INSTED RENEW YOUR MIND TO THE TRUTH,, Which is the WoRd of God, Romans 12:2!

I PRAY THAT EVERYONE, young or old, Strong in the faith, or weak, WISE or unwise,, ReRead, study, Refresh You mind, STIR up, by way of remerbrance.. (look up these scriptures for yourown self) the word doesnt say faith comes by what you heard yesterday. Romans 10:17

So then faith cometh by hearing, and hearing by the word of God.

People dont realize how much there missing.

does everyone speaks in tongues?...

1 Corinthians 12:30,

and i can Agree, There are people that do it for show...

(They will have to give account to god, least they repent)

but judge not for wherein thou judgest another, thou condemnest thyself; romans 2:1 ;

put it this way,, i can pray in tongues all day..

BUT I reccomend People that you Pray *only under the Spirit as he gives you utterance, anything past that is Flesh..

THE HOLY SPIRIT IS A GENTELMAN not Forceful, like men..

Many may not recieve me, but i speak the truth..

1 John 4:1

Beloved, believe not every spirit, but try the spirits whether they are of God: because many false prophets are gone out into the world.

even jesus said that there are and are going to be many false prophets... Matthew 7:15, Matthew 24:11!!, Matthew 24:24!!, 2 Peter 2:1, test the spirits, and those that Have a form of godliness, but deny the power thereof: FROM SUCH TURN AWAY, 2 Timothy 3:5

2 Timothy 2:16

But shun profane and vain babblings: for they will increase unto more ungodliness.

but now if youve red this far, i feel its time to get to the main reason i wrote this: tongues and scriptures..

Mark 16:17 and these signs shall follow them that believe....

again I pray everyone that reads this, FOLLOWS ALONG WITH THERE BIBLE in EVERY SCRIPTURE REFERANCE,, PROVEing all things; holding fast that which is good. Thessalonians 5:21

i pray you READ THE WHOLE ((1 Corinthians chapters 12-14))

it wont take you very long, if you fast a television show.. just kidding :) (fast = self-denial) but seriously i could list scriptures all day, i pray YOU read it. for your benifit.

heres some more, when your finished :) ..

Have ye received the Holy Ghost since ye believed? ACTS 19:2

Oh Beloved, if you knew me before i was saved, i thought all this was phony... But wow,, When you TRUly Surrender your heart to god, When you FEAR him, He opens up doors, Protectes you, Shines on you, SETS you free, Gives you the desires of your heart, Opens up spiritual Gifts,, and sooo sooo sooo much more... it just keeps gettting better,, I pray if these words reach even one person that you seek his face more,, HE will Make you so happy.. Father let your will be done in Jesus name.

Not unto us, O LORD, not unto us, but unto thy name give glory, for thy mercy, and for thy truth's sake. psalms 115

Praying in the Spirit can help you pray the perfect will of God in your life. Romans 8:11, *romans 8:14, romans 8:16, *Romans 8:26-28,

---tips on recieving him, :dont give up, (it took me 3 months,):: Luke 11:13, John 14:26, Acts 1:8, Acts 2:33, Acts 2:38, Acts 8:15, acts 8:17, Acts 10:38

Romans 14:17, Romans 9:1, Romans 15:13, 1 Corinthians 2:13, 1 Corinthians 6:19, 1 Thessalonians 1:5, *Titus 3:5, Hebrews 2:4, 1 John 5:7, *Jude 1:20,

Let not unbelievers Confuse, Distract, or Decieve you..

if the blind lead the blind, both shall fall into the ditch. matthew 15:14

ask and it shall be given unto you, Seek and ye shall find, Knock and it shall be opened unto you; matthew 7:7

If ye then, being evil, know how to give good gifts unto your children: how much more shall your heavenly Father give the Holy Spirit to them that ask him? luke 11:13

Acts 7:51

Ye stiffnecked and uncircumcised in heart and ears, ye do always resist the Holy Ghost: as your fathers did, so do ye. ??

hebrews 3:7-8

7Wherefore (as the Holy Ghost saith, To day if ye will hear his voice,

8 HARDEN NOT YOUR HEARTS

if anyone has further questions, Pray to God.. and read your bibles.. Truly, Be Free in Jesus name

id love to go on and on,, theres so much more i didnt write, but once you Recieve The Holy Ghost, its a whole new Ball game....

oh and one last thing.. There is false tongues also..

for every (almost) every good thing, the deciever has a counterfit, so be careful, TEST the spirits.. youll be supprised.. But praise God JESUS CAME IN THE FLESH

1 Timothy 3:16

And without controversy great is the mystery of godliness: God was manifest in the flesh, justified in the Spirit, seen of angels, preached unto the Gentiles, believed on in the world, received up into glory.

God bless you all... I speak this out of love and in TRUTH,.. wishing i had heard all this many a time before..

Thank God He is a restorer..

feel free to wite me shawn_ireland@hotmail.com

or victorytovictory.com

WOOOOOO PRAISE YOU LORD!