The all-in-one Christian Web Site Community - Praize.com
Skip to Content

THE NEED FOR THE BIBLICAL AND COVENANT KIND OF PRAYER FOR AMERICA

Quote Reply
THE NEED FOR THE BIBLICAL AND COVENANT KIND OF PRAYER FOR AMERICA
This has been the most difficult thread I have ever attempted to write because of what is happening on our streets that the church seems to ignore. With in me I want to lash out and pronounce judgment on all the sin I see. I can't because I realize I haven't received my heavenly judge's robe yet, so I have no authority to judge yet. I read continually postings in the Praize site calling for the wrath of heaven in certain situations.

A female Orange Country deputy sheriff was attempting to arrest a 15 year old boy on a felony charge and he stole
his parents car and ran her down and now he faces trial as a adult and will be in his mid==thirty's when he is released, most likely a hardened criminal. We must take the hard approach in our home situations and stand for what is right. in a place to begin.

There are two scriptural answers that in situations of anger we sometimes bypass deliberately; and they are NEW TESTAMENT VERSES ,the first I believe from Matthew and it is PRAY WITHOUT CEASING And the second from ld come down from the Father the Book of Acts and the church there when the APOSTLES continually referred to the times of refreshing that would comedown from the Father.

Pray without ceasing meant pray without quitting until the answer comes and then maybe follow with a little praise and worship. Times of refreshing meant when the Father would exhale the Holy Spirit down over the Word released in the earth to plant in those lives and bring out a spirit of Revival.
So according to the history of revival it came through prayer and the Holy Spirit not outbursts of righteous indignation. Broken hearted prayer in the Spirit is the only assured COVENANT WAY TO ANSWERED PRAYER.(1JOHN3:21-23),
The Florida revival in Brownsville was preceded by two solid years of seeking God before the breakout of revival came and revivals in short term spread across America and Europe but with possibly the longest being in Brownsville and Smithton Mo. Those two cities between them have see more than ten years of the presence of god with thousands saved, healed and filled with the Holy Spirit.

It would seemed that we have the key element of staying before the Lord until the answer comes. Don't you realize that by the word of God we hold the hearts of both the Clintons and D. Trump in our prayers and their hearts are the hands of the Lord. We already have the victory and it is our knees in contrition before the Lord.

IT IS TIME TO PRAY
in the LOVE OF JESUS
m7th