The all-in-one Christian Web Site Community - Praize.com
Skip to Content

A THOUGHT ABOUT THE ESCHATOLOGY OF THE TIME

Quote Reply
A THOUGHT ABOUT THE ESCHATOLOGY OF THE TIME
YESTERDAY THE AMERICAN STATE DEPT. OFFICES THAT WERE NEGOTIATING WITH RUSSIA OVER CESSATION OF HOSTILITY IN SYRIA ANNOUNCED THAT ALL TALKS HAD CEASED BECAUSE PUTIN REFUSED TO NEGOTIATE UNDER ANY CONDITION THAT DIDN'T BENEFIT RUSSIA.
ATTEMPTS TO GET A SETTLEMENT THAT WOULD STOP ALL DESTRUCTION OF NON-COMBATANT CIVILIANS FAILED WITH RUSSIA AND BOTH SYRIA WOULD GO ON DESTROYING SITES WHERE THEY INTERMINGLED WITH TERRORISTS AND THUS PROHIBIT SUPPLIES OF MEDICAL GOODS FROM GETTING THERE.
AT THIS POINT ALL AMERICAN MILITARY AND CIVILIAN PERSONEL ARE BEING WITHDRAWN IN PREPARATION FOR INTENSIFICATION OF HOSTILITIES.
RUSSIA, IRAN , IRAQ AND SYRIA ARE OPENLY PUSHING THIS WITH ALL FORMS OF AID TO ISIS TYPE TERROR GROUPS. SAUDI ARABIA IS AIDING ANOTHER HOSTILE GROUP TO THE SYRIAN FACTION WITH SEVERAL OTHER MIDDLE EASTERN GROUPS.
THIS MAYBE A DOOR THAT IS OPENING TO THE END TIME HOSTILITIES OF ARMAGEDDON. I AM STATING AN EXTREME PLAUSIBILITY FROM BIBLE ACCOUNTS IN PROPHECY OF THE END.
I KNOW THAT SOME WILL DISAGREE BUT THE FACT IS THAT THIS CAN'T BE IGNORED BECAUSE OF OTHER SIGNS OF THE END. YOU MAY DISAGREE BUT I KNOW WHAT THE BIBLE INDICATES AND I AM TELLING YOU IT IS TIME TO GET ON A FIRST NAME BASIS WITH JESUS.

THE GEOLIGICAL SOCIETY IN THE U.S. STATED YESTERDAY THAT A DISATROUS EARTHQUAKE IN CALIFORNIA ALONG THE SAN ANDREAS FAULT IS HIGHLY PLAUSIBLE IN THE NEXT 24 MONTHS. THIS WILL KILL THOUSANDS AND DISABLE MUCH OF SOUTHERN CALIFORNIA
THIS AN AFTER THOUGHT TO ALMOST A 100 QUAKES OF UP TO 4.0 ON THE RICHTER SCALEOVER THE LAST FEW WEEKS. MEANTIME OTHER ACTIVITY CONTINUES OVER THE PACIFIC REALM (THE RING OF FIRE) NEW FAULTS ARE BECOMING NOTICEDIN THE CENTRAL U.S. THAT COULD BE MUCH MORE VOLITALE.
IS THE END OF TIME WITH JESUS COMING------I THINK SO~~~~
TIME TO PRAY

M7TH