The all-in-one Christian Web Site Community - Praize.com
Skip to Content

help! we been forum jacked!

Quote Reply
help! we been forum jacked!
Just curious Doc,but havent you hijacked this whole forum about anything but angels?Do you think it possible that may be a rude and selfish abuse of the forums ?Surely there must be categories for all these posts!This forum is dealing with angels,and you have turned into the Doc dougherty forum.My suggestion to you is start a blog before a mod gives you the boot permanent like for your selfish audacity.Forum jacking is pretty heavy man.
Quote Reply
Re: help! we been forum jacked! In reply to
Well, just in the doc's defence, Satan is an angel, just a fallen one, so he's posting about angels just like we're supposed to in this section.
Quote Reply
Sorry, lol, I didn't see the rest of the section, you're right, we've been hi-jacked!
Quote Reply
There is some swami guy that is up to the same trick too.I just find it kind of arrogant.Especially when there is provision to have your own blog.

It is counter Gospel to bend the rules to preach your version of the gospel i thought.So i had to say something...
Quote Reply
Take the time to read the forum title,then examine the posts offered under that heading.It becomes obvious that this forum is littered with posts by one person that have nothing whatsoever to do with ANGELS.

I should however apologize to Doc Dougherty for being rudely direct in posting a reply to him in the forum out of frustration and anger.It was certainly not the right thing to do either....so if you read this Doc-I am sorry for disparaging you so vehemently in my reply post.

On the other hand,i still am rather miffed at you for posting so many off subject threads.In the big picture,i suppose that it is an inconsequential thing,and not worth the anger it raised in me.

Sorry bout that doc!bro bert