The all-in-one Christian Web Site Community - Praize.com
Skip to Content

Reply to a post is misdirected IMHO

Quote Reply
Reply to a post is misdirected IMHO
While signed in, hitting Reply to a post, I am put at the top of the Forum list, then have to search down to figure out where the thread is located. Today the thread was in Apologetics. I got sent to General Apologetics, ended up having to do searches to get to the thread. Most of the time I have no time left, so abandon the reply, then forget I might have interest in replying.

15 years ago I could have fixed that, but these days........................it's like holding an old analog phone to the ear listening to the UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU 25 years ago. Blush
·...¸><((((º>
.··´¯`·.¸.·><((((º>
·.¸.·´¯`·...¸.·><((((º>
Be fishers of men.....DG
Quote Reply
Re: [dovegiven] Reply to a post is misdirected IMHO In reply to
Hi Jim.

That happens when you aren't signed in yet…I think. That is, if you are reading a topic and you click on "reply to post" then you are taken to a sign in page, whereupon you are redirected to the forums page instead of to the topic to which you intended to reply.

Well..sign in as soon as you come here, or just stay signed in. I don't think I have actually signed out in years, although some snafus have caused me to have to sign back in.

-Jeanne
"The Ox is slow, but the Earth is patient."
Quote Reply
YOUR AGE IS SRe: [dovegiven] Reply to a post is misdirected IMHO In reply to
YOUR AGE IS SHOWING BRO.
Quote Reply
Re: [jeanne53] Reply to a post is misdirected IMHO In reply to
Thanks. I've been clicking on the Yahoo Mail notification link, which still takes me to the top of Forum. I see the Reply button on the Praize site works fine, so I'll start looking there first....again I'm sure..
·...¸><((((º>
.··´¯`·.¸.·><((((º>
·.¸.·´¯`·...¸.·><((((º>
Be fishers of men.....DG
Quote Reply
Re: [dovegiven] Reply to a post is misdirected IMHO In reply to
I'm sorry DG... I cannot call you Jim. That belongs to m7thoprophet or PraizeOP.

Let me know if it is still doing it.
Blessings ~ Sarah

Last edited by:

praizeop2: Sep 23, 2016, 9:47 PM
Quote Reply
Re: [praizeop2] Reply to a post is misdirected IMHO In reply to
I'll put "DG" in my siggy.

The problem was solved by either resetting Public Options in my Praize account, to stop getting notifications, then to resume, or it was fixed by quit using Firefox, switched to Google Chrome to open Yahoo mail.
·...¸><((((º>
.··´¯`·.¸.·><((((º>
·.¸.·´¯`·...¸.·><((((º>
Be fishers of men.....DG