The all-in-one Christian Web Site Community - Praize.com
Skip to Content

Adult chat room vs. Kid chat room

Quote Reply
Adult chat room vs. Kid chat room
So look, there is generally a small amount (usually one to zero) of people participating in the KIDS PRAIZE chat. So, I have thought of this: What of lowering the adult chat room age by, maybe, one year? I can see why you may not want that to occur, but what of the amount of people my age (16) that are able to communicate at adult levels? People do it on Facebook and various social networks all the time; there are, of course, unfortunate ends to the popular social networks with 'modern' adults communicating with younger people. But, I presume it would not happen that way on networks such as the amazing Praize.com! I tell you, if it is like "Advanced Religious Discussion" -- a majority of modern-day Christian kids have high levels of understanding and contemplating the Bible. As for myself, I am able to interpret it efficiently and preach the Gospel (which I do often). Well, any comments, my friends?
"I will be strong and courageous. I will not be terrified, or discouraged; for the Lord my God is with me wherever I go." -Joshua 1:9
Quote Reply
Re: [benstewart] Adult chat room vs. Kid chat room In reply to
YES I AGREE with u i am 47 female an i dont understand things i think it shound be your choice were u go! some are higher then others
Quote Reply
I like the idea, I'm a fifteen year old, close to sixteen. It amazes me this generation itself iwth the knowledge that these kids posses. I, myself am sentimental to KIDZ chat, but that's just sentimental value. I'm indifferent now about making it one big chat room, and I don't see any danger in mixing these kidz with adults because it happens in social networking. Now I'm only stating already-said things, but I gave my opinion.
Quote Reply
Re: Adult chat room vs. Kid chat room In reply to
I thank you for your positive responses on this, my friends!
"I will be strong and courageous. I will not be terrified, or discouraged; for the Lord my God is with me wherever I go." -Joshua 1:9
Quote Reply
How do you feel about conversing with ten year old girls? Just curious.
Blessings ~ Sarah
Quote Reply
Re: [praizeop2] Adult chat room vs. Kid chat room In reply to
Indifferent; I can talk to anyone. We are all God's children, and we are all made in His Likeness, so therefore I give the same respect to everyone I talk to. But I can't, naturally, communicate to everyone on the same level; there are those who have different ways of speaking and I must adapt to their way. O.o

Last edited by:

benstewart: Apr 2, 2012, 4:57 PM