The all-in-one Christian Web Site Community - Praize.com
Skip to Content

Need Very Urgent Prayer For Bethel's Church Planting Ministry in India

Quote Reply
Need Very Urgent Prayer For Bethel's Church Planting Ministry in India
Bethel Evangelistic And Rehabilitation Centre is a 24 Year old Mission and Ministry with a capacity of a national NGO, needs your urgent prayers NOW! Gone are the days of Freedom of religion and freedom of speech. The present government is a combination of various fractions of staunch, militant and aggressive hindu religious fundamentalists. Already law is on the way to stop foreign funds to NGO, churches and christian Organizations. Open air preaching, literature distribution, film shows, baptism, construction of church buildings are banned and needed special permission from a magistrate.

Bethel is a small grass root level ministry and we are totally dependent on the living HEAVENLY FATHER. Bethel has more than 30 associate village churches. I support them, nurture them, and expand the kingdom of the coming king. There are tomes of emergency needs for the ministry. We need Tamil Bibles to distribute for free to new Christians and young people. We need support to assist the national workers. Widows care, the aged care are some of the pressing needs. Our gospel van needs 2 front tyres and few urgent repairs.

Only 5-6% are known as Christians. Does this open your eyes to see the great need to bring people to the knowledge of the living god and His plan for the world? Christ the Lord has entrusted us with a work and we have to do it before it is too dark for any man to work. PRAY FOR US AND ASK THE LORD TO SEND GREAT REVIVAL. BEFORE THE HARVEST, THERE NEEDS TO BE HARVESTERS. Become a great harvester. Our tear drops like a mother who delivers her baby will bring the move of the living God. ARE YOU INTERESTED TO PARTNER WITH US? WRITE TO ME TO-DAY.
Rev.Dass.T
Director & Senior Pastor
Bethel Ministries

Bethel is an Indian Indigenous Church Planting Mission and ministry with a national NGO status. We are Ordained to reach the un-rached rural villages in south India and then the north. We train national bare-foot pastors and evangelists, ordain and support them. Millions need to know the Saviour! Pray and partner with us
Quote Reply
Re: [bcmindia] Need Very Urgent Prayer For Bethel's Church Planting Ministry in India In reply to
I'm sorry I didn't see this for lack of being on Praize. I'll be praying that this ministry is still going, and thriving, and that Abba Father is w/ them!
Quote Reply
Re: [bcmindia] Need Very Urgent Prayer For Bethel's Church Planting Ministry in India In reply to
I am moving this to Prayer Requests forum where it will get more exposure. God bless.
Blessings ~ Sarah
Quote Reply
Father, You are the Great Provider of all our needs and I ask that You will Provide for the needs of the Bethel Evangelistic And Rehabilitation Centre. Move in the hearts of those opposing their work and show them the truth of Your Word and the need to trust in the Lord Jesus for salvation. Grant them the Bibles and equipment needed to spread the Gospel. I ask this in the name of Jesus and for Your glory.

Amen
Quote Reply
Re: [Probiblos0506] Need Very Urgent Prayer For Bethel's Church Planting Ministry in India In reply to
My Dear Brother Dass:

I just wanted to let you know we are praying for you and your outreach now. I have added you to my daily prayer list and implore the Lord Jesus Christ for you and your people. I know how critical it is to get His Living Word into the hands of the people. We are currently petitioning the Lord for brothers and sisters in Monrovia, Liberia West Africa. When that opportunity is completed we will certainly give attention to your needs as well, however they will currently receive our primary attention. I am also involved in ministering to men behind bars in our local prison. We are seeing many men come to Christ! What a joy and privilege that is!

May God continue to bless and prosper the work of your hands and please take courage for He is faithful! He will see you through this challenging opportunity!

His Disciple in Temecula
Rick Deemy
Hisdiscipleintemecula
Watch and Pray: Matt. 26:41