The all-in-one Christian Web Site Community - Praize.com
Skip to Content

Westerns, westerns, westerns

Quote Reply
Westerns, westerns, westerns

WESTERNS, WESTERNS, WESTERNS

Please ‘share’, repost and forward this event. For my birthday on April 25th, I am giving away free downloads of my western books through Amazon Promotions. On April 25th and 26th you can download my short story ‘Buffalo Chip’s Wagons’free from Amazon. On April 27th and 28th you can download my short story ‘Golden Valley’ free from Amazon and on April 29th you can download my full length western ‘Stone Cold Joe’ free from Amazon. The grey covered version of ‘Stone Cold Joe’ is the re-edited free copy. "Stone Cold Joe" was the finalist in The Word Guild’s 2012 Canadian Christian Writer’sAwards. The last comment in the judge’s review was ‘very Louis L’Amour like’.

Amazon has a free app under the ‘buynow’ button on the right side of the screen that says ‘kindle for PC’ which willinstall a Kindle reader on your computer and enable you to download books fromAmazon.

Please, repost this announcement and let as many people as possible download these free western books. Thankyou, all.

Last edited by:

praizeop2: Apr 15, 2013, 8:23 AM
Quote Reply
Re: [stephen0porter] Westerns, westerns, westerns In reply to
Stephen, what a glorious offer!!! I am definitely going to look into downloading a Kindle onto my computer and mention your books to those that I know already have a Kindle. I am praying for an excellent response and a very happy birthday for you. :)
Blessings ~ Sarah
Quote Reply
Re: [praizeop2] Westerns, westerns, westerns In reply to
Thanks, Sarah. Your support is always appreciated. I hope you like the books. God bless.Smile