The all-in-one Christian Web Site Community - Praize.com
Skip to Content

SOME QUESTIONS

Quote Reply
SOME QUESTIONS

HOW MANY HAVE BEEN IN A DOWNSTATE AND FOUND IT DIFFICULT TO BELIEVE THE COMING OF THE LORD IS AT HAND?

ARE YOU EXPERIENCING A REAL ATTACK FROM HELL?

IS THERE VICTORY FOR YOU& CAN YOU SEE IT?
Quote Reply
Re: [m7thprophet] SOME QUESTIONS In reply to

SOME ANSWERS TO THOSE QUESTIONS -\I ASKED EARLIER -- 1) I WAAS RECENTLY ABOUT 5 MONTHS TOLD MY HEART HAD FAILED AGAIN MY KIDNEYS WERE IN THE PROCESS OF FAILING AND IF WHAT HE SAID WAS RIGHT, THAT WOULD HAVE PUT A TIME CLOCK ON MY LIFE.

ALL THAT THE DOCTORS SAID AT THAT WAS VERIFIED BY CAT SCANS, XRAYS, AND OPEN MRI'S.

OVER THE LAST FEW WEEKS ALL THOSE TESTS WERE REPEATED TO MAKE FINAL PREPARATIONS
FOR AN OPEN PROCEDURE TO CORRECT THAT PART OF THE PROBLEM. NOW MIND YOU I HAD MADE EVERYTHING RIGHT BETWEEN ME AND THE LORD AND WAS WAITING ON A TRIP TO MY NEW HOME'
IN THE REPEATED TESTS THERE WAS NOT PROBLEM DISCERNABLE PHYSICALLY SO THAT WAS SETTLED. MY KIDNEYS STILL REST IN A STAGE 4 FAILURE MODE WHICH IS WHERE THEY LOOK FOR REPLACEMENT PARTS.
MY KIDNEYS RE STILL CONSIDERED IN A FAILURE STATE BUT THEY ARE FUNCTIONING AND NO FURTHER TREATMENT IS NEEDED EXCEPT A CAREFUL DIET,

I SAID ALL THIS TO SAY: YOU CAN'T COUNT ON TIME TO GET READY FOR THE LORD DO IT NOW AND LEAVE NO DOUBTS.
THERE IS REVIVAL IN THIS LAND AND GETTING IN TOUCH WITH THE LORD IS EASY. IF YOU WANT HELP WRITE THE PRAIZE OPS AND ASK FOR WHATEVER KIND OF HELP ANSWERS YOU NEED, THEY WILL BE READY. TIME IS SHORT MAKE YOUR PREPARATIONS, BE PRAYING FOR YOU.

THE WATCHER