The all-in-one Christian Web Site Community - Praize.com
Skip to Content

seperate tracks, Marrige

Quote Reply
seperate tracks, Marrige
My husband and I need prayer. We have been living two separate lives, though still together. My husband works hard, but doesn't make enough money to support his family. He spends many hours on hobbies that take away from the family. He warily comes home. Some days he doesn't speak to me at all. I am left with the responsibility of streaching our small amount of money, seeking assistance, managing all home matters, raising, teaching, nurturing, and loving our four daughters.
I have been reading the bible, praying and have looked for more information about how to help repair/save a marriage. I have been unable to get my husband to see the problem, so we can begin to build up our marriage.
I ask for prayer. God knows our needs. Pray that my husband will seek God. God is not a part of his life. Pray for my family, my children, and that I will continue to be stong and lean on God for he will carry me.

Faith& Hope
Quote Reply
Re: [myonlyhope] seperate tracks, Marrige In reply to
Father, bless this precious wife and mother. We all know that marriage and motherhood are tough rows to hoe; but YOU, Father, You give us the strength and courage to carry on when we have no strength OR courage. Open Your Word to her as never before. Let her see You face to face. Be the father to her children that her husband is not currently being. Help her, Lord, to focus on You and to pray for him. It is only our focus on You that pulls us throught these tough times. I pray for unity in their family. I pray for her to learn obedience so that he can develope into the man he is meant to be. And, Father, touch this man. Renew in him a right spirit of love for You, his wife, and his children. Thank You, Father, that You ALWAYS hear and answer my prayer. In Jesus' Name, amen.
Blessings ~ Sarah
Quote Reply
Re: [myonlyhope] seperate tracks, Marrige In reply to
Amen and Amen to my wife's wonderful prayer for you.Click the Teaching tab on Praize to watch the video by Pastor Mark Gungor - Sex Love and Stinking Thinking. His ministry is 'Laugh your Way to a Better Marriage' and maybe you can get your husband to watch it too. Remember - Prayer Changes Things.