The all-in-one Christian Web Site Community - Praize.com
Skip to Content

Ugent prayer request.

Quote Reply
Ugent prayer request.
I just received the following comment from a person on Facebook, am sure you can see the need for prayer and salvation.

"God doesn't care to be worshipped. He established church institutions so the he humiliates, embarrasses, frustrates, torment, and vex people as a group. Luke 12;51, Suppose ye that I am come to send peace to this world? But I tell you, Nay; but divisions. For from henceforth there shall be five in the same house/church/country/and government divided. Three against two, and two against three. God created churches for division, fighting, hate, squabbles. God/Jesus never create churches for worship. He told me he like seeing people in the church fighting, and killing each other. God created churches for his cover ups to the incriminating truth. God is EVIL. He created churches to promote his disguise as saviour. But he is not the savious. God is EVIL. God make churches to distract people away from blaming him about EVIL. He uses the church to divert blame away from him. God doesn't care to be worshipped, but wants christians to fight, frustrate, confuse, deceive, and swindle each other money using the church institution. In God's mind the church is designed to deceive people, and make them fight, and be corrupt. The church is EVIL like Jesus Christ. All good promises to christians constitute an illusion. The saving, healing, forgiving, loving, and mercy of Jesus are fake, fraud, and lie. God is SATAN."

I would love to see this person saved.

Thank you and,
God bless,
Allen
Quote Reply
Re: [Allen4862] Ugent prayer request. In reply to
I walked into a jail block to visit some hardcore prisoners that had few visitors just to talk. The minute I came in the worst of the group recognized that I was a Christian and began to voice their opinion of me before I got a word out. Christians weren't very high on his list of favorite people.

jeanne i said this in one of my posts I will not place any names in my posts again because I would be establishing my self as a judge and there is only one judge and that is Jesus.

Jeanne, I have been in a lot of my approaches and one of the most grievous was naming names so I am wrong and I apologize once again.

You don't have to have to do things like the IM you just sent me, to me you are Jeanne; someone i pray for regularly andi value highly.

IN THE LOVE OF THE LORD
M7TH----JM
Quote Reply
ALLEN
If you are serious about seeing this individual come to the Lord ; there are scriptures that are and powerful ad if you follow disciple in covenant with the Lord,he or she will be face to face with the Lord.
Satan will do all in his power to discourage but remember he does have the ability to tell the truth.
the only truth is in God's word

every wall erected by Satan is subject to the truth in God;s word and as long you stay in faith this person will come face with the word and the lord himself and have to chose one road or another

iwillpray with you if you make this stand.

m7th
Quote Reply
Re: [m7thprophet] Ugent prayer request. In reply to
Amen
Quote Reply
Re: [m7thprophet] Ugent prayer request. In reply to
Jim, your device's automatic correct... or you... made a mistake in the post of the topic "Which Way?" You meant to write "reputable" but wrote "non-reputable" about a source that you found to be highly qualified.

I was just informing in the private message that there was a mistake in the post. I was not trying to twist your words or fight with you or mock your faith.

-Jeanne
"The Ox is slow, but the Earth is patient."

Last edited by:

jeanne53: Aug 31, 2018, 1:01 PM
Quote Reply
Allen, this person is obviously mentally ill and needs psychiatric treatment, including medication. He may also have a mind that is fried from using illegal drugs.

Hopefully, the prison will get him stable and sane enough so that he might be receptive to the healing powers of faith in God that often transform those in the direst need.

I would not be the first to suggest that first the mind and body must be healed before the soul can begin to heal.

-Jeanne
"The Ox is slow, but the Earth is patient."