The all-in-one Christian Web Site Community - Praize.com
Skip to Content

The Good Samaritan

Quote Reply
The Good Samaritan
Sometimes I wear my heart on my sleeve, as my mother used to say. If you are too young to know what that means, it means that my feelings are obvious to anyone looking at me.

I just looked at a prayer request written just a couple of days ago. I was the only one who responded to it. Yet 1079 peoplle viewed it! One thousand seventy nine people viewed it!!!! I assume, rightly or wrongly, that each of those 1079 prayed after reading it. And that is awesome, to think that all those prayers went up for that need.

Here my heart is on my sleeve: Why couldn't those people have written something? Just a simple "Amen" ot an "I agree" or a "yes Lord" would have been SO encouraging. Just to know that you stand with us when we pray. So my prayer request is that people will show us that they are in agreement and praying with us... not just reading and passing on by. Kind of reminds me of the parable of the Good Samaritan. Won't you take a minute?
Blessings ~ Sarah
Quote Reply
Re: [praizeop2] The Good Samaritan In reply to
AMEN!!!!!!!!!!!ShockedShockedShockedShocked--CHORUSLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughTENORSAngelicAngelicME
m7th--circle of revival
Quote Reply
Re: [praizeop2] The Good Samaritan In reply to
I'll try to take part. When I log in I usually go straight to My Praize where there is no link to prayer requests. From there I look over forum posts. Unless I go back to Home, I don't see that section or the blogs.
I surely don't wish to be like one of those fellas that were too busy to stop and help that victim. Good sermon, Sarah Unimpressed
·...¸><((((º>
.··´¯`·.¸.·><((((º>
·.¸.·´¯`·...¸.·><((((º>
Be fishers of men