The all-in-one Christian Web Site Community - Praize.com
Skip to Content

My Stepdaughter needs your prayers

Quote Reply
My Stepdaughter needs your prayers

Marie (Gladys) is my stepdaughter from my second marriage. Her mother (Idell) died on July 4, 1996. We had three wonderful years together and, I still am in touch with and love her 4 children and the grandchildren they have given me as well.

Marie has shared cost Medicaid now and they will not pay for home health.The doctor said that if Marie does not get that shot every day until her blood gets straightned out that she could or most likely would have a fatal blood clot.I wish that I was Houdini then I could make money appear out of nowhere.We have to travel to Marianna every day and I have no idea how we are going to do it.I just know that we have to do it.I can't lose Marie she is my life.I cannot believe someone who worked all of their life cannot get Medicaid but someone who never worked a day gets full coverage.

Gladys has been battling health problems for some time now the doctors are now telling her she needs home health and her insurance does not pay for it and its around 700.00 a month for them to come out and give her the care and shots that she need . She has always been a helping person and now she need help so lets help her get the care she need . thanks

Quote Reply
Re: [Probiblos1962] My Stepdaughter needs your prayers In reply to

Father, we come to you on our knees asking for You to intercede on behalf of our sister, Gladys. Lord, You know how special she is to Allen; and you know what he has been through and how much he has lost. Father, please have mercy on the two of them and answer their prayers for Gladys' healing. You alone are able. You alone are God. You alone are the Most High. But, my Father, I ask you for healing. Reach down, Father, from the highest heaven and touch Your child. Make her whole and give her a long life. I ask it in Jesus' Name, amen.
Blessings ~ Sarah

Last edited by:

praizeop2: Mar 26, 2015, 7:38 AM
Quote Reply
Re: [praizeop2] My Stepdaughter needs your prayers In reply to
God bless you Sarah. You are a faithful warrior for the Lord.
Quote Reply
Amen. Thank you Sarah for giving me this prayer for these people.
Quote Reply
Re: [Paulinus] My Stepdaughter needs your prayers In reply to
God bless you my friend and brother.
Quote Reply
Marie has finally been given the financial aid that she needed to get the treatment and shots. Thank God for answered prayer!!! She is still fighting and her husband, Dennis, is still standing with her. I can think of no greater love than that of Christ for His Bride. He is with the Church through all times of persecution and hardship. Thank you all for the prayers and, Thank God for His grace and Mercy.
Quote Reply
Allen, thank you for the update; and thank you for the comparison to Christ! That is awesome encouragement.

Father, we contnue to lift this family to you as You walk with them through this trial; knowing that it is Your stremgth that they rely on. Father, we ask for total healing. I remember in the Bible where the blind man first saw men as trees walking. And, Lord, You completed his healing. We ask that you do the same for Marie. We ask that she be made as whole as the day she was born, nothing missing, nothing broken. Thank You, my Lord, that You always hear and answer my prayer that I pray in Jesus' Name, amen.
Blessings ~ Sarah
Quote Reply
Thank you Sister Sarah! I am so glad that you were encouraged by the comparison between Dennis' love for Marie and Christ's love for the church. You have been such a true blessing to me through the years and, it is by the grace of God that I finally was able to return the encouragement and the blessing.

My prayers and thoughts are always wit you and Jim as you work through Praize for the glory of God.