The all-in-one Christian Web Site Community - Praize.com
Skip to Content

Mayjor Major prayer request

Quote Reply
Mayjor Major prayer request
A friend told me tonight that one of my friends that went to school with me who was 17 was killed by a semi and she told me to look it up what it says is that the semis breaks werent working and his car went underneath the semi tore the roof off the car and he died but his sister is in the hospital so im asking for prayers for the family please. i know what its like ive been there breaks my heart greatly. thanks for the prayers and support FrownFrownFrownFrownFrownFrownFrown

Jesuslives2
Quote Reply
Re: [jesuslives2] Mayjor Major prayer request In reply to
Father, You hear the prayers of Your saints. I ask Lord that you send a supernatural peace upon this boy's family and upon all his friends. There is nothing worse than when a child dies and peace can only come supernaturally. I ask also, Father, for healing of the family's hurts. May this situation bring them closer to you and to each other. In Jesus' Name, amen.
Blessings ~ Sarah
Quote Reply
Re: [praizeop2] Mayjor Major prayer request In reply to
Thanks Sarah,

It breaks my heart so now its been 4 teens from my school that died so sad! from 16 to 18 thanks again for your prayer appreate it greatly. today will be a great day regardless

Jesuslives2
Quote Reply
Heavenly Father please in Jesus name cause your loving touch to pour apon these folks that remain so they can learn in time or just get through the hurt. It really never goes awy but even the hardships of life can result in newness of life. It is in Jesus name I ask for comfort for any one this young shouldn't have be killed like this Oh God father of lights and Father of JOY please comfort these brokenhearted people in Jesus name amen!
AIN"T GOD GOOD?
Quote Reply
Re: [mog57] Mayjor Major prayer request In reply to
yes, thank you
Quote Reply
Our thoughts and prayers are with you and for you in this dreadful situation.

Love Chris.
Quote Reply
Re: [rdrcofe] Mayjor Major prayer request In reply to
thanks