The all-in-one Christian Web Site Community - Praize.com
Skip to Content

Prayer Please

Quote Reply
Prayer Please
Hello Everyone and May God Bless You,

I had a Stress done last Thursday. The my doctor called me the next morning @ 7:30 and
said that was a part of my heart that was not receiving enough blood. Therefore I will be having a Heart Cath. done on Monday the 30th of this month to find out where the problem lies and what the solution may be. If a stint is the answer then they
can do that operation the same day. I would remain in the Hospital overnight for observation.
This being said I ask for your prayers that God would give wisdom to the doctors to find the problem and
resolve it in the same day.

Meanwhile I ask you to PLEASE join me in praising our savior for His goodness to us all.
He is YHVH Rap-ha (God who heals me)

Until then
Bless the Lord The Blessed One

Chaplain Dave
Bless the Lord, the Blessed One
Power, Honor and Glory to His Name

Chaplain Dave
Quote Reply
Re: [chaplaindave] Prayer Please In reply to
Chaplain
Greetings in Jesus
We are praying for you and agreeing with you -IN JESUS NAME
Quick note I had the stint done last Oct. all vitals improved almost 75%
The two main arteries over the heart were occluded almost 90% and but for the GRACE OF GOD AN HIS WILL i MIGHT HAVE BEEN HOM,E NOW.
OUR PRAYERS ARE WITH YOU
m7th--circle of revival
Quote Reply
Father, I come to you on behalf of my friend, Chaplaindave. It is SO like the enemy to attack him after he began helping out in Praize chat. Lord, we know that this healing was already completed on the day Jesus took the stripes. Holy Spirit, I ask You to touch Chap with healing power and take care of this situation so that he can be entire and complete... whole in his flesh. Father, meet his needs and heal him quickly and we praise and adore You, in Jesus' Name, amen.
Blessings ~ Sarah
Quote Reply
Hello Dave,

I am keeping you lifted in prayer. It will be well. It was a pleasure meeting you in church yesterday. Thank you for introducing me to this site. God bless you.

Peace & Blessings,
Shannon Smile
Quote Reply
Re: [ShannonC] Prayer Please In reply to
Thank You Shannon for coming by. Thank You for lifting me up in prayer.
I hope that you enjoy the site. Please sit back and read a blog or two, watch a movie,
Check out some teaching. Get involved with us in the chat room. There's plenty to do and see here even for
your daughter. It was wonderful meeting you and making a new friend.
If you get a chance say hello to Sarah her moniker is praizeop2. better yet drop her a msg PM let her know what you think.

Enjoy
In His Name
Chaplain Dave
Bless the Lord, the Blessed One
Power, Honor and Glory to His Name

Chaplain Dave
Quote Reply
I'm praying for you to receive at least what you want, more blessing than that if you don't mind. You shall have what you say. Praise the Lord for such a high promise and grace from God. In addition the same folks that prayed for me through pacemaker #1 and #2 and a couple of other health issues are on line for you too. They prayed for me to be able to lose weight so the Lord has room to greatly improve my health beyond what we praying can even think to pray. I shot for 15 pounds, lost 40 this year so far, soon to shop for new clothes. That was a miracle for me, doctor very pleased. Prepare yourself for amazing things all for the glory of God! Thank you, Father, in the name of your dear Son Jesus.
·...¸><((((º>
.··´¯`·.¸.·><((((º>
·.¸.·´¯`·...¸.·><((((º>
Be fishers of men