The all-in-one Christian Web Site Community - Praize.com
Skip to Content

Prayer for us all. :)

Quote Reply
Prayer for us all. :)
I am so grateful to God for all He has done for all of us here at Praize. He is an awesome God and Father. Nevertheless, I would like to ask all Praize members to pray for all of us here and also our tech company, Gossamer-Threads. This was the time for the site to change, God's time. And there are still many situations to be worked out. Believe me when I say that the G-T techs are working diligently as are PraizeOP and I. We need strength, wisdom, and peace. Pray for the members to be patient as we finish up this phase one and move to phases 2 and 3. And pray for one another. Thank you all for your prayers and for your love.
Blessings ~ Sarah
Quote Reply
Re: [praizeop2] Prayer for us all. :) In reply to
praizeop2 wrote:
I am so grateful to God for all He has done for all of us here at Praize. He is an awesome God and Father. Nevertheless, I would like to ask all Praize members to pray for all of us here and also our tech company, Gossamer-Threads. This was the time for the site to change, God's time. And there are still many situations to be worked out. Believe me when I say that the G-T techs are working diligently as are PraizeOP and I. We need strength, wisdom, and peace. Pray for the members to be patient as we finish up this phase one and move to phases 2 and 3. And pray for one another. Thank you all for your prayers and for your love.

Sarah and Jim,

I want both of you to know and the member of Praize to know that I am praying for both of you daily. I am also praying for G-T techs as I know what they have to deal with when it come to a site like Praize as I happen to manage my ministry site and also may Church websites. I also want you to know that both of you have been a blessing to me as I know Sarah that you have been praying for me from the time I started at Praize as an OP to the time I left Praize and I know that you are still praying for me.

Praize Members,
I have to say that I am glad that God has allowed Jim and Sarah to take over the ownership of Praize. I know that God has great plans for Praize. So I like Sarah ask each of you to please keep Praize in your prayers. But Member when you pray for Praize I ask the each of you lift the other members up, also lets be in prayer for the folks that are not members of Praize but will be in the future that God would bless them and that God would use us who are currently members to be a blessing to them.

God Bless,
Richard N. Piper IV
Executive Director
Media4God Ministries
http://www.media4god.org
Quote Reply
Re: [praizeop2] Prayer for us all. :) In reply to
I will be praying.
---------------------------------------------------
http://www.sniqueaway.com/invite/AGfine

You need a vacation!