The all-in-one Christian Web Site Community - Praize.com
Skip to Content

Pray for my wife please

Quote Reply
Pray for my wife please
Hello all,

Last Thursday, Teresa started complaining about her throat hurting. Yesterday, I finally managed to get her to go to the emergency room. She is still there and I spent almost 12 hours with her while they examined her. She is dehydrated, has pneumonia, a fever and her throat infection. Her blood sugar was extremely high and she is borderline with a disease that could possibly affect her kidneys among other things and kill her in the process. I have no idea how long she will be there but pray for God's grace and mercy that she will be healed.

God bless you all for your prayers.

Allen
Quote Reply
Re: [ASCombs2662] Pray for my wife please In reply to
Father, I intercede for this family in prayer. They have been through more than their share of attacks by the ugly one. Send angels, please, Lord, to protect this family and their entire house. I speak to all the diverse demons of illness that have taken up residence in their home and in their bodies. I stand in the gap for their healing from these diseases. Please send angels as you did so often in David's time, to deliver this home from the demon activity that is taking place there and for any activity that is likely to try to activate there. Cover this home with your blood and the people within. Give them peace in their spirits for wholeness in all situations. Thank You, Father, that You always hear and answer my prayers. In Jesus' precious Name, amen.

Allen, start praying around your house over every window and door for angels to stand guard and keep the demons out. Pray for angels on each corner of the property and give them explicit instructions of how to deal with any demons that would attempt to approach your property. Keep these prayers posted daily and nightly until your family lives in peace.

Be firm and consistent, Allen. You can have victory over these things, but you have to stick with it. I am in agreement with you on all your prayers for the safety of your family.
Blessings ~ Sarah
Quote Reply
Re: [praizeop2] Pray for my wife please In reply to
Thank you for both the prayer and the advice. I have already been taking your advice and have seen God at work within the household and in our lives. Like the Lord, when I feel Satan's presence, I say, "Get thee behind me Satan and turn him over to God and His heavenly hosts to block Him from doing any harm.
I chatted with Teresa today. Her blood sugar level is way down. She s still tired but, her throat is not hurting as much. They are keeping her another night for observation but, she and I both agreed that it would be best for me to stay at home today so that she wouldn't feel the need to 'entertain' me or anyone else and can spend her time relaxing. God is moving and has promised to bring us safely home.

God bless,
Allen
Quote Reply
I am so glad to hear that Teresa is feeling somewhat better. Unfortunately, as we age, our bodies seem to take longer to heal. (Who would have thought that after a month since my fall my arm is still not back to normal?) It is good of you to allow her today to rest and heal. And thank you for keeping us posted. Please continue to do so that we will know how to pray.
Blessings ~ Sarah
Quote Reply
Will do Sarah.
Quote Reply
GRACE AND PEACE BE MULTIPLIED FRM THE BLESSINGS OF OUR LORD JESUS CHRIST. WE WILL BE IN CONSTANT PRAYER FOR YOU ALLEN.
Quote Reply
I should place this in the Praise God for answered prayer forum but, it is the latest update. Teresa came home from the hospital today\y. She is weak, tired and has been resting but, I praise the Lord that He was and is with us and that the family is together again. Thank all of you who prayed for her and agreed with us. God again has answered our prayers!!!
Allen
Quote Reply
Exciting news!!! We will continue to pray!
All glory to God!
Blessings ~ Sarah
Quote Reply
ALLEN I KNOW WHAT YOU FEEL ABOUT YOUR WIFE'S RECOVERY, I FEEL THE SAME JOY EVERY DAY AS i WATCH THE RESTORATION THE LORD BRINGS TO DEB.
SEVERAL MONTHS AGO I WROTE YOU AND SAID THERE IS A PURPOSE FOR BOTH OF YOU IN THE KINGDOM AND IT WILL SOON MANIFEST

STAY IN PPRAISE AND WORSHIP BEFORE HIM IT WILL SOON BECOME CLEARR.
Quote Reply
Re: [m7thprophet] Pray for my wife please In reply to
Again I thank you for your encouraging words my brother. Your testimony means a lot to me.
God bless you.
Allen