The all-in-one Christian Web Site Community - Praize.com
Skip to Content

Pray for Pastor Tun N of Myanmar

Quote Reply
Pray for Pastor Tun N of Myanmar
According to the Gospel of Asia: Pastor Tun N. has been serving in Rakhine state in Myanmar for many years. On January 19, five people forced Pastor Tun N. from his home at gunpoint. They claimed they wanted to question him. The police, government armies, Pastor Tun’s wife and the believers in his church have been searching for the kidnapped pastor but , Pastor Tun has yet to be found. Pastor Tun’s wife and three children are in shock during this desperate time. GFA-supported field correspondents have been unable to reach the family due to an imposed curfew in this region of Myanmar.
Pastor Tun is an influential man in his community where he has been faithfully serving the Lord and ministering the love of God to families. He disciples twelve fellowships of believers. No motive for his kidnapping has surfaced yet.
Many of the believers across this region have been interceding in continuous prayer for nearly a week.
Please join us in prayer for Pastor Tun:
1. Pray for God’s protection over his life and well-being.
2. Pray that Pastor Tun will be found soon.
3. Pray the kidnappers’ hearts to change and they would set the pastor free.
4. God’s comfort on Pastor Tun’s family and church members at this time.
On behalf of the Gospel of Asia please join us in prayer for this brother in Christ.
God bless you,
Allen
Quote Reply
Re: [Allen4862] Pray for Pastor Tun N of Myanmar In reply to
Allen, Just wanted to let you know that I have been praying for him. My computer wasn't working correctly, but that didn't stop the prayers! These foreign ministers are very important to me and I think it is disgusting what people do to them just because they don't believe. It seems that if they don't believe, why can't they just leave them along and not worry about what they say. It seems their protests say more about God than anything else they can do.
Blessings ~ Sarah
Quote Reply
Re: [praizeop2] Pray for Pastor Tun N of Myanmar In reply to
Thank you Sarah and Amen!
Allen