The all-in-one Christian Web Site Community - Praize.com
Skip to Content

Please pray for my 19 year old granddaughter.

Quote Reply
Please pray for my 19 year old granddaughter.
Florida has a law that requires any student going to college to have an MC Vaccine shot, My granddaughter had hers today and called her mother from her job asking for help. her arm is swollen to the point where she can't move it at all. They ae now on the way to he ER. Pray that the doctors will be able to take care of the problem because 1 out of 20 young people her age die as a result of taking it.
Thank you and Go bless you,
Allen
Quote Reply
Re: [Allen4862] Please pray for my 19 year old granddaughter. In reply to
Hi Allen.

Good call to go to the ER. Here is a website for information about the vaccine for meningitis:

https://www.cdc.gov/vaccines/vpd/mening/public/index.html

It is a scary disease, which is often transmitted when people live in close quarters, such as dormitories, and may share items that transmit the virus, such as a drinking glass or (yuck) tooth brush or eat after another person. Seems to happen when these people are not family, but gathered herd-like in living places.

Her reaction on the injection site is not unusual, but seems a bit more pronounced than it should be...so, again, good call on the ER.

I hope she gets relief and has no further problems with the vaccine.

-Jeanne
"The Ox is slow, but the Earth is patient."
Quote Reply
Re: [jeanne53] Please pray for my 19 year old granddaughter. In reply to
Ijust got an update and she was given steroids and antibiotics and doing much better. Thank God for answered prayers.
Quote Reply
Allen, so glad she is doing better.

-Jeanne
"The Ox is slow, but the Earth is patient."
Quote Reply
Re: [jeanne53] Please pray for my 19 year old granddaughter. In reply to
Thank you Jeanne.
Allen
Quote Reply
Just got this, Allen. I was in Mexico over the weekend getting my teeth fixed.

I am so glad to hear the she is getting better and believe that will continue. I don't know where the government and other organizations get the idea that they can tell us what to do with our bodies. I know that is not the subject of this forum, so I will say no more.

Thank you, Father for hearing the pleas of Alan's family for the health of their granddaughter. Please continue to favor her as she heads through her collage days. Give her wisdom in all situations and increase her memory. Keep her safe from anything that would choose to harm her. Give her wisdom and friends. In Jesus' Name, amen.
Blessings ~ Sarah
Quote Reply
Re: [praizeop2] Please pray for my 19 year old granddaughter. In reply to
Thank you Sarah and, Amen!