The all-in-one Christian Web Site Community - Praize.com
Skip to Content

Please pray for Teresa

Quote Reply
Please pray for Teresa
My wife was gone for about a week and has been sick ever since she got back home.

First it was diarrhea, and then today, it appears she may have kidney problems.
She has slept for 30 minutes to an hour at a time then had to get up to go pee. Once or twice she couldn’t make it to the restroom and had to change her clothes as a result. She is also experiencing severe pain in her lower back. She has promised to go to the ER tomorrow night after our daughter-in-law gets off work and can take her. Meanwhile, I am worried sick.

Your prayers will be greatly appreciated.

Allen
Quote Reply
Re: [Allen4862] Please pray for Teresa In reply to
Hi, Allen,
Father, thank You for Your healing power. This is a special gift that You have given to Y our children through the love of Your Son. I ask You now to reach down and touch Teresa. You alone know her body and its needs. I ask You to meet them now if you haven't already. We need You, Lord, and we need Jesus. You alone can answer our needs and I ask You to do that now. Touch her in a way you have never touched her before. Let Your spirit flow from the top of her head through her toes touching anything that is not working 100 per cent. We love You Father and we love Your Son, Jesus. You have both done more for us than we can possibly imagine. Thank You. In Jesus' Name, amen.

Allen, go to the top of any Praize page and click on Categories. Then click on Health. This will bring up the "101 Healing Scriptures". Pray them out loud over Theresa until all the symptoms are gone.
Blessings ~ Sarah
Quote Reply
Re: [praizeop2] Please pray for Teresa In reply to
Thank you Sarah.
Quote Reply
Re: [Allen4862] Please pray for Teresa In reply to
ALLEN

THEY TELL ME IAM LOSING THE BATTLE IN THIS HEALTH MATTER ,YOU KNOW WHAAT THE DEVIL CAN'T WIN THIS ONE BECAUSE THE LORD GIVES ASSURANCE OF MY TOMORROW AND I WILL NOT LET FEAR BE MY ENEMY. IAM MORE THAN A CONQUEREERR THROUGH HIM THAAT LOVED ME AND GAVE HIMSELF FOR ME
READ 1JOHN 4 THE LAST HALF OF THE CHAPTER.
MY HEART SURGERY IS TENTAVLY SCHEDDULED FOR THE FIRST OF THE MONTH OF AUGUST IN LAKE MARY, IAM ALREADY SURE OF VICTORY

M7TH

AS LONG AS YOU STAND IN YOUR WORD YOU HAVE VICTORY

Last edited by:

m7thprophet: Jun 8, 2018, 8:17 PM
Quote Reply
Re: [m7thprophet] Please pray for Teresa In reply to
I will be in prayer for you my friend. We'll let the Lord decide how the victory is to be won.
God bless,
Allen
Quote Reply
Please forgive me for removing the post. This is a prayer request forum.
I pray that Teresa is feeling better and will continue to keep her in prayer.
Blessings ~ Sarah
Quote Reply
Well...I hope and you can pray. I hope that Teresa also follows practical advice to deal with her health problems. I hope that you also pray for Teresa to be led to follow practical advice to deal with her health problems.

Next time I will put such advice in General Topics.

-Jeanne
"The Ox is slow, but the Earth is patient."