The all-in-one Christian Web Site Community - Praize.com
Skip to Content

Please Pray for these children

Quote Reply
Please Pray for these children
I have just discovered that the department of Family services have been called in to investigate a case of child abuse, neglect and possible molestation of 2 girls ages 6 and 4. It was a relative who reported them and they are distant relatives of mine. They are allowed to eat 1 meal per dat (Dinner) and, at times that isn't served until as late as 10:00 PM. They have been publicly beaten by the parents and many other things have taken place as well which I won't mention here. They desperately need prayer though and the grace and mercy of the Lord.
God bless you,
Allen
Quote Reply
Re: [Allen4862] Please Pray for these children In reply to
Father God, we can't even begin to imagine how awful you feel when you see things like this happening to your children. Please stop it NOW, Lord, in Jesus' Name, make it stop. Punish those that have participated in this bad behavior and make sure that they can never hurt anyone else. Father, we forgive them, for sin is sin and wee have all done our share. It is just that when children are harmed, it seems so much worse. So please stop it, Father, and bring these children into a place of safety and a place of Jesus. Let them know Jesus and the punishment He took for all of us. We praise You always, in Jesus' Name, amen.
Blessings ~ Sarah
Quote Reply
Re: [praizeop2] Please Pray for these children In reply to
Amen! Thank you Sarah.