The all-in-one Christian Web Site Community - Praize.com
Skip to Content

JNDONESIA---==TSUNAMIA

Quote Reply
JNDONESIA---==TSUNAMIA
THIS IS THE SECOND MAJOR TSUNAMI IN THE LAST FIVE YEARS MORE THAN 2300 LIVES HAVE BEEN LOST IN THE TWO
THEY NEED YOU R EARNEST PRAYER SUPPORT
Quote Reply
Re: [m7thprophet] JNDONESIA---==TSUNAMIA In reply to
Father, it breaks my heart to see your children going through this type of trial. The world is a mess and part it is our fault! We need out, Lord. We want to see heaven. And only You can make it happen! I ask You, Father, to please send Your Son once again to save us from ourselves. We look forward to praising You for the rest of our lives. In Jesus' Name, amen.
Blessings ~ Sarah
Quote Reply
Re: [m7thprophet] JNDONESIA---==TSUNAMIA In reply to
My prayers are with them.
Allen
Quote Reply
Re: [Allen4862] JNDONESIA---==TSUNAMIA In reply to
Hi, Allen,
Please continue to pray for these precious people. This is not something that people can walk away from quickly. It takes many years to rebuild. They need all the help that they can get.
Blessings ~ Sarah
Quote Reply
Re: [praizeop2] JNDONESIA---==TSUNAMIA In reply to
You are absolutely right and I definitely will pray for them. I've never been through anything like that. The worst was Katrina when it hit Mississippi. We lost everything then so I have an idea what they are facing. The difference is that we had more help from the government than they will. I pray in the name of Jesus that He will send help to them and take care of them for His sake.
Amen