The all-in-one Christian Web Site Community - Praize.com
Skip to Content

Intense Spiritual Warfare

Quote Reply
Intense Spiritual Warfare
Dearest believers, please flood heaven with prayers on my behalf. I have pain in my back, neck, and left shoulder from sleeping wrong. It's been hanging around for a few days now and I have never had this pain before. Pray for it to leave please. I woke up today with some intense anxiety, and I feel sick in my body, even though I don't have any type of virus or cold. The devil is pulling out all his tricks. Please , those of you who are seasoned at warfare, pray to the Lord for me that all of the things that I am going through( there are more than I have listed here) will be resolved for my good by the Lord. Pray for satan to take his hand off of me. Pray whatever the Lord lays on your heart. I am thriving in this adversity, but I still need your help my brothers and sisters. -Amenti
Quote Reply
Re: [amentinicole] Intense Spiritual Warfare In reply to
Father, I come to You on behalf of my little sister. Thank You for teaching her your ways. She is growing SO fast, it is no wonder that the ugly one is upset! I am rejoicing that he is angry! Lord, You have given US the authority for healing in the Name of Jesus. So right now, I take that authority and apply it. SATAN, TAKE YOUR SICKESS AND PAIN OFF OF AMENTI'S BODY! SHE BELONGS TO THE LORD! YOU HAVE NO BUSINESS WITH HER! IN THE NAME OF JESUS I COMMAND ALL PAIN TO LEAVE HER BODY NOW! TO GO AND NEVER TO RETURN. Father, I thank You for the authority. I love you, Lord. Give her a big hug from me! :) In Jesus' Name, amen.

FYI, Amenti, if you click on Catagories, then Health, you will fine 101 Healing Scriptures listed there. Read them out loud, sing them, dance them, until all sorrow, sickness, pain is gone. I pray blessings on you from the top of your head to the souls of your feet. You are precious in His sight.
Blessings ~ Sarah
Quote Reply
Re: [amentinicole] Intense Spiritual Warfare In reply to
Father God I also come in prayer before Your Throne for my sister in the Lord. IN YOUR NAME I come against the strongholds in this situation. I come in agreement with other prayer warriors and claim victory IN YOUR NAME. May you grant in Your grace and mercy the desires of her heart and soul. IN YOUR PRECIOUS NAME I pray, amen.
In good times and bad,God never changes