The all-in-one Christian Web Site Community - Praize.com
Skip to Content

Healing from malaria for a Ghana refugee camp Pastor

Quote Reply
Healing from malaria for a Ghana refugee camp Pastor
Please pray for Alphonso Barshell (Test70 on Praize) for healing from malaria. On Praize, go to Categories - Outreaches - Africa - Ghana, he is the one in the gray suit.
In the mighty name of Jesus, the name above all names, that everything must bow, I speak to the spiitual wickedness of malaria affecting the body of this saved, sanctified servant of the most high God and command you to cease & desist by the authority given to me by Christ Jesus over all the power of the enemy. I bind all multiple and relational spirits by any other name and cast you out of this member of the body of Christ for He has defeated death and the grave. I speak to every symptom of malaria affecting and infecting every cell in Test's body right now, and say be gone never to return for his spirit is filled with the Holy Spirit given to him as evidenced by the gifts and fruit that the Creator of the universe pours out through His child.
I ask Lord Jesus that Your faith well up inside Test as he reaches out to touch the hem of Your garment to feel Your powerful anointed virtue flow from You through his entire body - just as You have used him to flow out the anointing as he has layed hands on the sick and they have recovered. Let his testimony be of Your faithfulness today because surely You have borne his sickness and carried his disease of malaria and by Your stripes Test IS healed.
In Jesus Name - Amen
Quote Reply
Re: [praizeop] Healing from malaria for a Ghana refugee camp Pastor In reply to
SO BE IT LORD,AND AMEN!
m7th--circle of revival
Quote Reply
The Bible says that where two or more agree, it is done. And we are three! Rise up and be healed, friend Test!!! In Jesus' Name, amen.
Blessings ~ Sarah
Quote Reply

PRAISE THE LORD! Here's the Praise Report from Pastor Alphonso Barshell (Test70) the Ghana refugee camp pastor:

I am so grateful for your prayer and I bless God for you so much. Thanks for the prayer points. I read through them and it is so anointing and healing-feeling.

I believe in the healing power of God and as I was reading it, I got my healing in Jesus name.

I will always walk by faith and not by sight.

Stay bless,

Test.

HALLELUJAH HALLELUJAH HALLELUJAHSmile

Last edited by:

praizeop2: Jan 13, 2012, 12:13 AM