The all-in-one Christian Web Site Community - Praize.com
Skip to Content

Feeling very frustrated

Quote Reply
Feeling very frustrated
The frustration is only making matters worse instead of resolving the problems. One main thing that happened lately is that my account on Yahoo Answers was suspended and they disabled it so that it effects my mail too and all because some Muslim got angry and reported me. Perhaps he threatened to blow up the yahoo studio, I just don't know and we don't really know who is working behind the scenes anyway. Although the Atheists have been trying to destroy the Religion and Spirituality section (the most popular section), they keep coming back constantly. Some people are saying that its Atheists who are in charge of the board. I was trying to get a new email address and in the process lost over 200 emails and they are not retrievable now, and besides that I messed up my front page and have tried a bunch of ways to fix it but it won't fix. I have reported the evil people many times, but unfortunately if you report much they can hold that against you too. I was only trying to clean things up in there. Some are blasphemers and saying all manner of evil.

The people who are in there just to attack Christians seem to know all the ins and outs and get away with acting horrible. And in addition to that I have some personal pain problems and disability problems and there seems to be no way to resolve this, and I have a terribly mean manager here. She is fairly new---been here about a year (I've been here 6 years now), and she falsely accuses and is a terribly mean person. I'm afraid to report her to the management company bc she would certainly get me evicted somehow. I have always paid my rent on time and many false accusations that I was running music and/or a TV in the middle of the night were finally settled, then she started blaming me for other things. Apparently she read all the former accusations against me they had on the records which were supposed to be resolved.

Would take too long to explain everything. Thanks.

Marcia
Quote Reply
Re: Feeling very frustrated In reply to
You are in my thoughts and prayers.
Quote Reply
I will be praying as well.
Quote Reply
Psalms 46 is my prayer. AMEN
Quote Reply
Thanks so much for caring and praying. I made a new account in yahoo but the former account is disabled. I knew this could happen but thought it only happened in extreme cases. However, the Atheists are trying to push out the Christians. It's not just a matter of pushing them out of Yahoo Answers. They have a serious agenda of eradicating Christianity in the U.S. They have threatened many things and said many vulgar and blasphemous things, but there is a small minority of dedicated Christians who are led to stay there in order to reach whoever needs them. The Atheists are not supposed to be in there in the first place and they will say mean-spirited things to anyone, even someone who is contemplating suicide, and if anyone is thinking about becoming a Christian a bunch of them will go in there and try their best to discourage them.

So, I have a new account, but I am unable to send emails and don't have access to any of the email addresses either. I'm also very restricted on how many questions I can ask and answer due to the fact I had to start over on level 1. I was level 7 for a long time. I found a way to connect with several friends but I am unable to send messages to them in there. God bless you all.

Marcia
Quote Reply
I've been there, taken a look, see what you mean, and sympathise.

There are some very juvenile posters there.

Sad, isn't it. Praize is so much more civilised.

Regards Chris.