The all-in-one Christian Web Site Community - Praize.com
Skip to Content

A Prayer for Healing and Financial Breakthrough

Quote Reply
A Prayer for Healing and Financial Breakthrough
I just felt moved to post a prayer for everyone on this site for all bloodbought believers. Father in Heaven, we love you! You are such a good God, and we just lift up praise to you today. I am asking that you would abundantly meet and supply all the needs of my brothers and sisters. They are your children, and because of your Covenant, they have access to your Presence, Power, and Miracles in their life. I pray healing and peace to all who are in pain, whether it be physical, mental, or emotional. God, open our eyes to see the amazing things that you are doing in our lives. Uplift the downcast, and the broken-hearted. Lead us to the scriptures in the bible, and the godly teachings, that can empower us for whatever season we are in in our lives. Help us to be forgiving, faithful to you, and compassionate. Give us breakthrough in our finances, and bless the individuals of the church with all the money they need to fulfill their destiny- your purpose for their life. Increase our faith God, and remove ALL doubt that we are still carrying around with us. Cause us to truly know that you are the God of the Supernatural. We thank you in advance for all that you are doing that is soon going to manifest in our lives. You are WORTHY God! In Jesus' Name. Amen.
Quote Reply
Re: [amentinicole] A Prayer for Healing and Financial Breakthrough In reply to
Abba, I stand in agreement with my sister for all you are doing for the members of Praize. This site is Your creation. No one comes here except You bring him. So, Father, thank You for Your presence in and about us all. In Jesus' Name, amen.
Blessings ~ Sarah
Quote Reply
Re: [amentinicole] A Prayer for Healing and Financial Breakthrough In reply to
I stand with you in agreement for this prayer. I'm praying that God will bless me and all those on praize with a financial breakthrough and healing in all areas of our lives. I pray that we will seek God's will in our lives and that his will be done.