The all-in-one Christian Web Site Community - Praize.com
Skip to Content

Thank God for His Answer to our Prayer

Quote Reply
Thank God for His Answer to our Prayer
I asked for prayer for my mother-in-law and the problem she had with cellulitis in her foot. The doctors decided to remove the toe and the surgery was successful. She is being released from the hospital today and will be able to walk as she normally does. I thank everyone fr their prayers and thank Jesus for all my friends here at Praize. You are a true blessing to me and my family.
And behold, I come quickly; and my reward is with me, to give every man according as his work shall be. 13 I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end, the first and the last. (Re 22:12–13)
Quote Reply
Re: [Alf2662] Thank God for His Answer to our Prayer In reply to
So glad Angela's surgery was successful and she will be feeling better for Christmas. We are lucky we live in a country and in a time when medical knowledge and surgical procedures are able to end what used to be a death sentence.

-Jeanne
"The Ox is slow, but the Earth is patient."
Quote Reply
Re: [jeanne53] Thank God for His Answer to our Prayer In reply to
Amen on what you said, Jeanne. Years ago when someone broke a hip, as I did, they had to stay flat in bed until it healed... at least two months. During that time, since they were inactive, they would catch pneumonia and die! I am SO blessed to still be alive and WALKING! I can just about go without the cane, although I imagine I will use it for a while, just as my security blanket. Please people, pray for me to eliminate fear and replace it with trust in the Lord that I will not fall again.

Alf, thank you for posting the good news! I feel that I can relate pretty well to what she is, and will be, going through for the next couple of months. I pray that she will heal even more quickly than I have and that her physical therapy will have her walking in no time. I praise Jesus for taking care of this situation and thus eliminating one of her problems. May the others also be concluded quickly and successfully. God bless and merry Christmas!
Blessings ~ Sarah
Quote Reply
Re: [jeanne53] Thank God for His Answer to our Prayer In reply to
Amen to that, Jeanne.
And behold, I come quickly; and my reward is with me, to give every man according as his work shall be. 13 I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end, the first and the last. (Re 22:12–13)
Quote Reply
Re: [praizeop2] Thank God for His Answer to our Prayer In reply to
Amen Sarah. Christmas day will be a time for rejoicing for everyone. GOD IS AWESOME!!