The all-in-one Christian Web Site Community - Praize.com
Skip to Content

Let us therefore come boldly unto the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy, and find grace to help in time of need. (Hebrews 4:16)

Quote Reply
Let us therefore come boldly unto the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy, and find grace to help in time of need. (Hebrews 4:16)
We serve an awesome Gd and, once again our prayers have been answered! After 4 hours of surgery, my mother-in-law came through with the blood clot removed and no sign of any dead bowels. The doctors are going to check again to be sure there are none but, my faith and comfort is the Lord and His word. That was their primary concern and the reason Teresa was told is a condition that has a 50% to an 80% mortality rate. One of the doctors told Teresa that Angela came through the operation far better than they expected her to. I want to thank all who prayed for her and most of all, praise my Lord and Savior for His goodness, mercy and grace!!! It seems appropriate now to quote and sing with a shout the words of the song
Praise God from Whom all blessings flow
Praise Him, all creatures here below
Praise Him above, ye heavenly hosts
Praise Father, Son and Ho- ly Ghost

Let earth and heavenly saints proclaim
The power and might of His great Name
Let us exalt on bended knee
Praise God, the Holy Tri- ni- ty

Chorus
Praise God, praise God, praise God, Who saved my soul
Praise God, praise God, praise God from Whom all bless-
Ings flow

Praise to the King, His throne transcends
His crown and Kingdom never end
Now and throughout eternity
I'll praise the One Who died for me
And behold, I come quickly; and my reward is with me, to give every man according as his work shall be. 13 I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end, the first and the last. (Re 22:12–13)
Quote Reply
Re: [Alf2662] Let us therefore come boldly unto the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy, and find grace to help in time of need. (Hebrews 4:16) In reply to
PTL BROTHER
AMEN SO BE IT
Quote Reply
Re: [Alf2662] Let us therefore come boldly unto the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy, and find grace to help in time of need. (Hebrews 4:16) In reply to
I'm singing with you, Alf! A great tune and a greater God! Hallelujah!!
Blessings ~ Sarah