The all-in-one Christian Web Site Community - Praize.com
Skip to Content

losing credits >>>I NEED HELP!

Quote Reply
losing credits >>>I NEED HELP!
Does anyone know how to get back your credits after you lost them due to you being sick way too much during the school year???? Is there any program that can help me, or anything????? I NEED HELP!!!! Please someone help me!!!!!!

~Frustrated BeautifulOne~
Quote Reply
Re: losing credits >>>I NEED HELP! In reply to
Dang thats a tough one, all i can think of is summer school or plead with the board. You'll be alright no matter what the outcome is, God's got you.
Quote Reply
Hi, Anne,

God is the miracle worker if you will believe and praise Him.

When I was first saved, I had a placard on my dashboard that read, "Expect a Miracle". I looked at it constantly and spoke out loud, "Thank you, Lord, for my miracle." He tells us to rejoice in Him always, in everything give thanks, etc. If you really want the situation to change, I suggest you dig into your Bible for God's promises. Start in the book of Psalms. Latch onto them. Put them on 3x5 cards and paste them on your bathroom mirror, your frig, and any other noticable place. Speak them out loud every time you see them. Then look to God for your miracle, not to the world's ways.

Also, grab hold of Proverbs 3:5-6. After you have done all this, give your life to Jesus again and tell him that you trust him to do with it as he will. He has a plan for your life and it isn't for you to run around in a panic looking for answers. In fact, if you settle down and get quiet with him, he might just speak to your heart about what steps you can take to work out the situation. I hope this helps.

One more thing... have you ever given your life to Jesus? If you have, that means he is supposed to be in charge of it, running it, and responsible for it. If you haven't, it is time to do that, so that you don't have to panic when things don't seem to be going your way.

Blessings,
Quote Reply
THANKS I WILL DO THAT!!! GOD bless you!!!!