The all-in-one Christian Web Site Community - Praize.com
Skip to Content

Sschool

Quote Reply
Sschool
I have a problem. When I'm taking a test, I get all stressed and forget the answers. How can i prevent this from happening?
Quote Reply
Re: Sschool In reply to
I have exactly the same problem, specailly in subjects i have trouble in like math. I find i always start to freak out and forget everything but then i just try to calm down, look over the test and answer all the questions that you already know, by then you will probably have calmed down adn stff will start to come back to you. Just make sure you study for the test before so you really know stuff. Hope that helps.
Quote Reply
hey i have the same problem too what i do is i just try to remeber what i studed and if that dosent work i try to write the most accuret answer
Quote Reply
I know this is an old forum, but I'm adding this just in case someone new comes in and reads it.

I have a secret that has always worked for me. Whenever I started to take a test, I would panic and not be able to think of the answers. So what I did was to start at the end. I did the last question first and then worked backwards. It ALWAYS worked for me to relieve the nerves.
Quote Reply
maybe you need more time to prepare for the test. start studying an extra day before so that you feel like you really know it and don't cram it all into 20 minutes of studying. take breaks in between so that you hav esomething to look foward to and can STILL HAVE SOME FUN!!!
Quote Reply
I had the same problem, where i studied my brains out and then got a B on the test. Well i learned to study everyday just for ten minutes and then the day before quiz myself and study the stuff i got wrong.
Quote Reply
Well let's see... I can't say very much out of personal experience because the last time that happened was on a surprise quiz that no one was ready for and I didn't even get nervous then. But, the last time I had to write a memory verse test I could remember the first one and the last one but not the 5 in between. So me and my friends started quizing each other and (there were three of us) we each just said one word and went around in a circle. I aced the test! Apparently studying with another person really really helps. I usually pray when I can't think of the answer and then if it doesn't come right away I do another question. If it still doesn't come then I kinda make something up that usually gets me a little bit of points. :D

God is always willing you help you, you just have to ask Him. Hope it helps.

-Samuel
Quote Reply
Ya we just had i pop quiz last week and i prayed right there before the quiz and i got an A You are right samuel God is always there for are needs that seem so complicated to us but to God they are a cinch. This actually reminds me of a relient K song... I love relient K songs they really get you thinking...